Maps?

Do you have a question on map editing, how use the map manager or want to make your new map public? Post here.
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 2:20 am
hi all this is my first post i just downloaded FO about a week ago am loving it BUT... are there any more maps i can download somewhere? playing the same ones over and over gets old. so where can i get da maps?

Bltbaby :ph34r:
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 2:41 am
Last edited by cts006 on December 3rd, 2003, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
HI, Welcome to the forums and their are map packs, not shure if tehre are any beta 2 ones but i know you can make ur own maps and send them to doca and they might wind up in the next map pack.
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 5:39 am
Last edited by Optec on December 3rd, 2003, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the forums!

Yep. Cause Fleet Operations is incompatible with "normal" a2 maps, they are on short supply :) cause beta3 will focus und map objects and the like, you can expect many new maps with beta3 :)
anyway, a few people from the forums made maps their own, perhaps they can link or attach them in this topic
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 12:01 pm
ok well first off thank you for the warm welcome. second if anyone does have any maps for beta 2 please attach them to this link I would be most grateful:)

Bltbaby
NieKnight
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 6:07 pm
Last edited by Eufnoc on December 3rd, 2003, 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
heres a map i made it's called forsaken space and it is very void it has 2 moons of each type and as well as haveing to fight off a enemy you have to fight of a fully developed borg base (which has cubes at the start) whixh are gradeing a worm hoel that leads to the delta quad.

Heres the link :http://www.armada2files.com/file.info?ID=20225
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 9:04 pm
i never knew you sent a map to a2f.com :)
NieKnight
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 9:06 pm
humm soz i must of forgot to tell you.
posted on December 3rd, 2003, 9:47 pm
well i will probally start making maps next week as i cant this week too much college work to do but when i get some time i probally make some original maps that are nice to play strategical and not hard on the pc i wont stack nebulas :D