Can you live edit Maps in Armada 2 like you can in Fleetops?

Do you have a question on map editing, how use the map manager or want to make your new map public? Post here.
posted on October 1st, 2015, 12:00 am
I was looking up some cheats for Armada 2 since after all this time I forgot about all of them except "Showmethemoney" I stumbled across a forum post of a dude asking about a trainer and a someone replied that you can just use the in game editor to edit the maps live. I know you can do it in FleetOps by pressing Ctrl+E then Ctrl+E to continue normal play. Out of curiosity I tried it in Armada 2 to no luck. I do have the map editor installed from the Disk. I made a small map a few weeks ago. Tried launching the game with only the "/edit" command but the game only crashed.

Is it possible, if so how (whats the command to do it mid game because Ctrl+E doesn't work) or has the man on the post I found been mislead. The post was back from 2009 so I doubt he has gotten it confused with FleetOps.

Tried googling it with no luck only get info on the Armada 1 editor or the FleetOps editor.
And I do apologize if this is the wrong section it was either here or the Armada 1/2 board and thought it would be noticed by the right people if it was posted under map editing.
posted on October 1st, 2015, 12:26 am
In stock A2 it's Ctrl+A to switch between play and map editor.
posted on October 1st, 2015, 12:36 am
Thanks man.

Edit: Hey do you know how to Edit the max health of a ship in the editor. Its always grayed out for me.
posted on October 1st, 2015, 6:51 pm
I don't exactly recall, but I believe if you hold shift or ctrl then left click and hold on your ship and move the mouse up/down it'll change the elevation of it