Svarsmannens Maps

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on June 30th, 2008, 8:31 am
Der Kreis

Map Size: 40,000x40,000
The Asteroid Belt is 38,000 in diameter
Start Locations for 7 Players
7 Ferengi Marauders without crew to take over ;)

tell what you think of it and what i could change
posted on June 30th, 2008, 12:23 pm
that looks cool and i will try and have a go!

here's an idea - what about some area OUTSIDE the asteroid belt? the inside circle can be the main battlefield and only area for resources? just my 2 cents
Dr. Lazarus
posted on June 30th, 2008, 12:30 pm
It looks like a giant pizza!!! Hmmm pizza....

Looks good, I particularly like the idea of having a bunch of marauders to take over.
posted on July 20th, 2008, 10:20 am
my intension was to make a round map without corners to sneak around

and yeah, it looks like a giant space pizza, didnt think of that, maybe next time I post the mini-map first and the doc tells me how to call it :D
posted on July 20th, 2008, 8:04 pm
So, Der kreis is German, right? What's it mean?
posted on July 20th, 2008, 8:22 pm
it just means "the circle", not a very creative name :whistling:
posted on August 1st, 2008, 11:48 pm
Just played it, I love the fact it is huge, however the start points are a little mucked up, i only got about 6 and one of them appears in your little surprise in the middle, still played it though and i had good fun, very good map just need to srt the start points out!!!
posted on August 1st, 2008, 11:56 pm
nice ich like it :thumbsup:
posted on August 2nd, 2008, 11:42 am
hm, strange error, but it only appeared if you use fix placment, what ever it was i think i fixed it B)
the new hopefully working version ist now available
posted on August 2nd, 2008, 1:56 pm
ty :thumbsup:[br]Posted on: 02-08-2008, 12:44:34
just played it and this map is amazing, now i like to consider myself a good player who can take on the ai in his sleep, but i think the fact that this map is sooo big changes everything for the ai, i had 6 ship yards making Brel's and Kvorts, 2 star bases making ktinga's in total i made 337 (and was continuing to build even when i know that they where finished, the last ai i was playing took made 272 ships and considering after the star base the first thing i went for was his shipyards thats fecking impressive, my only downside to the map was once i done that i know i had won but just could'nt be fucked to look for some ships the ai had as it was to big, but really this is an amazing map mate well done!!![br]Posted on: 02-08-2008, 14:30:37
and the best bit was the frengi could'nt get in to take my ships!!!!!