My second map - Prey [2v2 - 3v3]

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on May 29th, 2010, 5:13 am
Last edited by Drrrrrr on May 29th, 2010, 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Map name: Prey
Size: 24k x 24k
Players: 2v2, 3v3
Moons (other than base): 13 Dil, 9 Tri
Nebulas: red, small areas of green and blue
Wormholes: 1 pair to connect upper and lower map area

Derelics:
- Dominion turrets near the full expansions, upper and middle dilithium moons, and at upper wormhole
- Perimeter near 3 moon expansion

Special:
There are 4 Hyper space artilleries in this map (violett dots). They are trapped between asteroids (not movable) and have very very high HP. You can reach them with long range weapons and beam crew over there to capture them. The artilleries have increased energy, so they can fire multiple shots within range.

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Prey.txt
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 272 times
posted on May 30th, 2010, 2:09 pm
lol.. fire multiple shots in range... that's.. deadly seeing that they recover energy quickly.. xD
posted on May 30th, 2010, 2:37 pm
well you disable them easily once they have no energy :) or you can recapture them. However they can be used to crack ships in nebulas or the center exp.
posted on May 30th, 2010, 9:56 pm
Last edited by Boggz on May 31st, 2010, 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I hatez the HSA :).

Edit:  HSA, not HPA :P
posted on May 31st, 2010, 6:19 am
Well at least imo the artillery is not placed unfair or OP. It cannot be moved and has additional shots. It can be captured by anyone. AND if you keep on fireing, its systems will be disabled fast. Once life support is broken the artillery might be lost except for borg (drone transport).

But if anyone has proposals for balancing the map its ok. Especially the number of energy for the HSA. I would really like to play this map in 3v3 these days.