Majestic Maps

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on May 24th, 2011, 11:31 pm
Hello all, I have done my first maps since like 2001, when A2 still had the New Release sticker on the box in stores.

I am not sure if they are any good but I'll let you download then and see for yourselves. Adm_Z and many other MSFC members think they are good so I'll guess we'll see what the FO Community thinks. :)

Majestic wrote:Junkyard: This map is actually a recreation of an old Armada 1 favourite called Junkyard, which was a four player map that had all sorts of derlect ships in the middle of the map including Locutus' cube. I have however recreated the feel of this but only added in destroyers which defended by Klingon turrets (HWP's). So yo'll need a sizeable force to take out those turrets due to the fact that all ships get destroyed as soon as crew beam onboard hence keeping balance in check.

I have also made this a three player map, due to so few available. Each starting point has a pair of moons and one expansion, if you want more moons you need to either take you're enemies moons or take out the HWP's in the middle so you can mine the moons there.

Majestic wrote:3Y's Equals: Here is my second FO map, (werid name I know) this is another 3 player map. Each player starts in the middle of the map and have 2 pairs of moons. At the end of each arm of asteroids that make up the Y is another set of moons.

Attachments

junkyard.png
FOmap_junkyard.rar
(53.04 KiB) Downloaded 499 times
3ys.png
FOmap_3ys.rar
(64.37 KiB) Downloaded 472 times
posted on May 25th, 2011, 12:48 am
Nice! I'll have to give em a go next time I'm online. I'll DL them later since I'm using my iPhone at the moment.
posted on May 25th, 2011, 4:19 am
SWEET! Junkyard used to be one of my Favorite A1 Maps,esp  using  Millium mod moded version. I loved  playing that mod a lot. Had to stop when I upgraded computers . It seems Windows 7  dont like the disk for some stupid reason.
posted on May 25th, 2011, 8:01 am
I am glad you like the look of them. I look forward to some feedback.  :D
posted on May 25th, 2011, 6:50 pm
I'll check these out too.