Lexxys first map

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on September 25th, 2009, 2:02 pm
first at all this is my first map so please don't expect perfection :D

i created this map for two persons who wanted to play together against 6 ( merciless ) ai
so you will find a lot of resources in the center for you and your teammate, enough for a full i-spam :D
it's not necessary to set the ai's on one team 'cause for attacking an other ai they must fly through your base and you must fight them no matter what they wanted to engage :D

i hope you have fun on this map and please feel free if you have any improvement suggestions

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Arena.txt
(9.6 KiB) Downloaded 263 times

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

posted on September 25th, 2009, 2:05 pm
Looks like a map that (in MP) decides for a winner after around 15mins once and forever.
posted on September 25th, 2009, 5:23 pm
Not necessarily, notice all of those are dilithium moons. You'll be starving for tritanium before you know it i bet...
posted on September 25th, 2009, 5:25 pm
Look in the center of the dilithium moons, I believe those are tritanium moons :D
posted on September 25th, 2009, 5:35 pm
oh... yeah then mimiesot has a point.
posted on September 25th, 2009, 7:05 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on September 25th, 2009, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Look in the center of the dilithium moons, I believe those are tritanium moons :D

exactly :D
there are 12 dilithium moons and 6 tritanium moons in the center, 6 dilithium and 3 tritanium moons for each one