Captain Neutron's Maps

Share your Fleet Operations maps here and share them with other users.
posted on October 19th, 2004, 8:02 pm
Last edited by Captain Neutron on October 19th, 2004, 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's a map based on the original Defend. In order to get everything to work right I started out with the Defend map, but enlarged it and modified it so that it no longer resembles the original. B)

Its called under siege. Basically, you want to start in the top left position, then transport crew to all the abandoned stations and ships you can find. I dislike spending my time builing stuff, so I have everything prebuilt (at least for the federation).

All bases are surrounded by astroids, you must use wormholes to navigate. This map is most fun when playing against 6 hard enemies. Otherwise its way to easy to win. I know its kinda boring (i.e. no nebulas and stuff), but it slows down my computer enough as is. :unsure:

If you have a slow computer you probably don't want this map. :P

Under Siege
posted on June 8th, 2005, 3:21 am
Here's an improvement of my previous map, it is very similiar to it. ANd yes, I know its a little late in the game to still be making maps.

Its best played against 6 hard AI. You will want to start off in the top left quadrant. It is a big map, you really should use the wormholes provided to navigate. It is a variation of the original defend map, but looks little like it. It has a lot of stuff already built.

Like always it has to be put in the bzn directory in the fleet operations folder which is in the activision folder. Just unzip it and copy the three files into your bzn directory.

Its zipped with winRaR, which is free. So if you don't have it, get it. Just type winRaR into google and I'm sure a site will pop up where you can download it.

Enjoy.

Attachments

UndersiegeII.rar
(40.47 KiB) Downloaded 422 times
UndersiegeII.rar
(40.47 KiB) Downloaded 403 times