Videos page - ability to sort by Faction (race)

guide.fleetops.net
ketchup_chips
Topic Starter
posted on May 4th, 2012, 4:40 pm
Last edited by ketchup_chips on May 4th, 2012, 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Right now, the videos page has the ability to sort by player and by map, but being someone who hasn't played in a while and is trying to learn the ropes again, starting with learning how to play as Feds, I would find it extremely useful if the videos could also be sorted by race/faction so that I could easily find all the videos which have someone playing as the Federation. (or Klingons, Romulans, etc.)

I realize categorizing the videos by faction might be quite labour-intensive, so I'd be willing to help if needed.  :thumbsup:
posted on May 4th, 2012, 4:48 pm
You can sort pages by faction as well by clicking on an individual video, and clicking on the faction name :)
ketchup_chips
Topic Starter
posted on May 5th, 2012, 9:45 am
Last edited by ketchup_chips on May 5th, 2012, 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oh cool, thanks

Is there a simpler way to sort by faction than by going to a video's page and clicking on the faction you want to sort by? If there is, I'm not seeing it.
posted on May 5th, 2012, 3:18 pm
Nope, there isn't : this is done on purpose at the moment, because through the video's page it's a bit easier to display that information than on the main page. I believe that one day we will have an additional page for sorting that allows more logical filtering however :) .