Is this a good poll?

guide.fleetops.net

Question: Is Ray's idea a good poll?

Total votes: 27
Yes5 votes (19%)
No7 votes (26%)
Err... how'd this happen4 votes (15%)
*woo... cue creepy sounds*6 votes (22%)
Does Boggz really think this is a joke?5 votes (19%)
1, 2
posted on March 8th, 2010, 10:25 pm
heres a good poll,

should galaxy class have saucer seperation

not, do the devs think it should,

but do you think it should,

howeverm i guess we already had that poll a while back, and saucer seperation won by alot
posted on March 8th, 2010, 10:30 pm
Here's an even better one.

"Is Ray's quest to make the Galaxy Class have Saucer Separation hopeless?"

-Yes  :thumbsup: :lol:

-No
posted on March 8th, 2010, 10:36 pm
I have a dream, that one day, this community will rise up and make sure that the galaxy class will have saucer seperation
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:02 am
rise up and do what??? hunt down and torture optech and doc cola??? until they finally see things your way??? i dont think so
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:11 am
New poll for the guide:

Should Optec and Doca be tortured until they give in to Ray's demands?

-Yes

-No  :D :blush: ^-^
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:13 am
dircome..... it was supposed to be funny, that was pretty similar to mlks i have a dream speech, or at least the little bits ive heard,

im not saying everyone needs to see like i do, im just lobying for the galaxy and prometheus
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:15 am
I think a fair poll that incorporates all these ideas would be "In how many posts has Ray320 mentioned saucer separation"

Choices would be:

Zero Times, Ray320 would never badger the Devs about anything after getting an answer.

One Times

Two Times

Three Times

Four Times

Seventeen Times

Sadly, though there is a right answer, it just keeps going... UP! B) . Maybe I could have a poll about what poll to have next if the forum runs out of good ideas? :P
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:17 am
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on March 9th, 2010, 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
sry guys, but i wont be able to do that, i dont have the money to go wherever optec and doca live, which is where? isnt it europe or somthing?

plus tortuing is a messy bussiness.... and the money for that, and then the investigation and trial..... oh you get what im saying,

besides, its not like i can separate my galaxy class and go after both of them at the same time, id have to pick one, and then the other would get away and cause lots of damage and tell the police and stuff, only because i couldnt split, and be in two places at once.....

Noctis Edit: aaaaand moving back on topic  :whistling:
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:24 am
dominus, what did you edit? and why do you get superpowers? plus you got to admit that was pretty crafty of me
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:34 am
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on March 9th, 2010, 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I didn't edit anything but adding in my statement. Just wanted to keep the thread on topic without deleting anything or causing new posts to be added. That failed  :blush:
posted on March 9th, 2010, 12:37 am
well what did you edit of yours?
posted on March 9th, 2010, 1:04 am
ray320 wrote:well what did you edit of yours?

There's not Pot of Gold at the end of Dom's Edit, Ray.

Making a poll about whether or not to make a poll.

Is this a joke?  :blink:
posted on March 9th, 2010, 1:26 am
ray320 wrote:I have a dream, that one day, this community will rise up and make sure that the galaxy class will have saucer seperation

Good for you.

I don't.  :shifty:
posted on March 9th, 2010, 1:32 am
Happy 1000th post, Boggz! :woot:

Maybe we should make a poll about that. ^-^
posted on March 9th, 2010, 1:58 am
LAFF!  :lol:

I was the one who voted for "Does Boggz really think this is a joke" :D
1, 2