Where did.....

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 2:51 am
Where did the noxter come from. I need to refresh my mind :borg:
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 5:07 am
The Noxter Swarm

The Noxter are a ancient, giant and spaceliving species, which developed itself in the gamma quadrant of our galaxy. Also they lack any kind of technologie, including energy weapons or shieldings, there giant number and their efficent organic weaponry make them an interstellar force.

A few million years ago the Noxter developed themself in an organic Nebula in the gamma quadrant, which is today Dominion space. The intelligent worm-like Noxter lived in peace.. until the Dominion came. In its agressiv expansion the Dominion begin to kill every Noxter they found. The weak Noxter weren't able to state any resistance. Nearly 97% of all Noxter were killed in this Battles and 4 of 6 Noxter mothers have been killed. The 2 remaining ones sattled into 2 giant asteroids and went into a kind of stasis, weating for their asteroids arriving at an suitable nebula.
1200 years ago one of the Noxter mothers awake in the Delta quadrant in an fluidic nebula. The mother imidiatly began to create new Noxter larvas. She started to modify the Noxter DNA and created several new species out of it. Then she begin to expand.. The newborn Noxter Swarm rapidly begin to infest every planet they came to. They acquired all suitable DNA characteristics from their new neighbours.
This caused some reorganisation in the swarm. The 'normal' worker Noxter, quite similar to the ones which are known today, lost their intelligence. They now were controlled by a complex system of instincts and thelepatic control from the mother.
The second mother stranded near the cardassian space and begin to evolve itself. Also she could not have any contact to the mother stranded in the delta quadrant, she began to evolve the same new species. It seems the 2 asteroids act as giant, psionic beakins deep into the swarm clusters.
Today the Noxter controll small sektors in booth the alpha and the delta quadrant. The Romulan Empire and the Cardassian Union booth have designated the Noxter swarm as an interstellar plague and killed every Noxter they found in their space. The Federation tried to contact the Noxter, but still failed. No mather what, the Noxter will become a problem to the alpha quadrant, if they are able to spread themself like they have done in the past decades..
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 11:25 am
so there kinda like 8472 when it comes to ship production?
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 1:17 pm
some kind of .. yes :-)
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 1:59 pm
Yea, but they aren't 888888888888472. I think they are more like the zerg from Star Craft from what i have seen now :)

DOCa Cola
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 2:01 pm
is it me or dose the Screenshot remind you also of the Lyran Ca from Sfc
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 2:18 pm
hm, i don't know, i don't think optec orientated on a lyran vessel
posted on May 23rd, 2003, 2:28 pm
on this screen perhaps, but if you see the animated organic movements, you won't think it is a lyran vessel (i love the lyrans :D .. have to make them as an non player race)
posted on May 24th, 2003, 8:33 am
well i hope they have the Esg i think u could edit the repulsar wave to do damage that would be cool
posted on May 24th, 2003, 9:02 am
on this screen perhaps, but if you see the animated organic movements, you won't think it is a lyran vessel (i love the lyrans :D .. have to make them as an non player race)

yea, as many various npc races as possible :shifty:
posted on May 25th, 2003, 10:24 pm
Did you guys make that up yourself? I have to assume so.....

WOnder what the borg would think of them...
posted on May 26th, 2003, 11:38 am
the noxter and the borg only had a few conflicts in past (the noxter live in the.. very top left edge of the gamma quadrant :)
the borg assimilated a few noxter but manly used them as biological base material for further construction of thecybernetical parts of borg vessels
posted on May 27th, 2003, 1:37 pm
Basically cannon fodder for Borg Ship Yards....