Update Project Progress Page

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1, 2
posted on December 1st, 2014, 11:28 am
LOL no all good i just said Dev Team are slow for posting updates but it's all good there good Dev Team and do the best job of a star trek mod game out there cant wait for the next version be soon good just a long wait :sweatdrop:
posted on December 1st, 2014, 11:29 am
so not soon my bad
posted on December 1st, 2014, 11:32 am
If you not try it ty tryptic mad it's a really good mod and put new life in the game and he should have a new version out in next few weeks :D :D
posted on December 1st, 2014, 11:50 am
Ok thank you NewBigNub_MM! :sweatdrop: :hug:
posted on December 1st, 2014, 7:23 pm
Now, that you showed your highly emotional commitment to us and your strong supportive way to express yourselves, I'm glad you sorted it out. Thanks for your understanding and patience.
posted on December 1st, 2014, 7:33 pm
Don't mention it... :sweatdrop: :P :lol:
posted on December 1st, 2014, 7:42 pm
It's not your fault at all, stfb. He did say that; he just doesn't have the spine to stand by his words and admit to what he wrote, because surprise surprise, he's deleted it. :lol:
posted on December 1st, 2014, 8:17 pm
Last edited by stfb on December 1st, 2014, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I EM VERY SORRY FOR THE HARSH THINGS I TOLD ABOUT YOU Atlantis!... :blush: :( :'(
Please don't hate me because of that!... :'( Because I was laid, i lied about you unknowingly!... :(

:excl: In the light of the recent information, i retract my apologies to NewBigNub_MM!!! :excl:
posted on December 1st, 2014, 8:27 pm
Can you guys delete a thread of mine, please? - " posted on Today, 12:36 am
I was given that information by... person who is apparently lying to me... :blush: :blush: :blush: I'm ashamed and guilty because of my quick reaction and my readiness to believe the claims of someone who shall remain nameless, but who apparently trying to make me look like a idiot or trying to induce some kind of scandal in the community!... :ermm: :(
I don't know, maybe that person made a joke with me, but either way hi is falling into my eyes!!!... :-\ :pinch: :'(
It's all my fault!... I can't believe I fell for that hook... :pinch: :blush: :blush: :blush: : :dead: :dead: dead: :wacko:
:excl: :excl: :excl: I EM VERY SORRY FOR THE HARSH THINGS I TOLD ABOUT YOU, THEY ARE NOT TRUE!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:
:excl: :excl: :excl: I KNOW THAT NOW AND I TAKE MY WORDS BACK!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:
:excl: :excl: :excl: I EM VERY SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSED TO YOU!!! :excl: :excl: :excl:

P.S. Please don't hate me because of that!... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
"
posted on December 3rd, 2014, 1:20 am
OMG Atlantis stop starting shit i didn't deleted my posts the people that own this website deleted post from you me and redmanmark but yet you keep coming back and saying more shit get a fucking life and i didn't say there worst Dev team ever i just said there slow at coming out with updates on the game THAT'S ALL (THERE GOOD DEV TEAM MY WORD ALL KNOW WHAT I THINK NOW) now can we just give this shit a rest

And Stfb i think i know what i said better then Atlantis dose thanks

Atlantis stop going on i stop yet you keep coming back with more shit GIVE IT A REST PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ass!!
posted on December 3rd, 2014, 3:13 am
You know, :mellow: i'm tired of apologizing, :yawn: and i do think that we all shall just give this a rest!... :hmmm:
I don't know who's right who's wrong and what's real anymore!... :ermm: Hell, :devil: i think i deserve an apology for making me feel like a bad person, and making me apologize to you two!... :pinch: :angry:

And most importantly, i think that the DEVS, the community and TChapman500 deserve a huge apology from us, for turning this treat and this forum into a circus!!!... :sorcerer: :rofl: :police: :devil: :pimp: :turned: :pirate: :whip:

:excl: :excl: :excl:I apologize to you all for the inconvenience this may have caused!!!... :excl: :excl: :excl:

With great respect to all of you - STFB
posted on December 3rd, 2014, 3:33 am
I think we can consider the useful life of this thread to have ended - please consider being more civil to each other in the future :). Private messages would be an excellent place to hash out any further disagreements regarding miscommunications.

We realize that development can be a contentious issue, but we are doing the best we can. We contribute to Fleet Operations because we love building a universe that the community can enjoy and contribute to.

1, 2