Sneak Peek for all Races

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1, 2, 3, 4
posted on April 1st, 2012, 2:54 pm
TChapman500 wrote:Let me guess, I fell for an April fools joke?  Right?

Isn't it really obvious? ;P
posted on April 1st, 2012, 3:27 pm
I love the modelling job for the "D'ntzeeme Class" ( :lol:).  Although I think you should have added more detail to the front of the vessel.  Did you make the model, or did Zeich? :D

And nicely done on the Sovereign X refit, Optec.  Well done old boy. :thumbsup:
posted on April 1st, 2012, 4:21 pm
You guys, everybody knows that Germans don't celebrate April Fool's. :rolleyes:

Awesome work - I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to the new Homerium and Beerium Modules for the Borg Gonuts, er, Doughnut.  :thumbsup:
posted on April 1st, 2012, 5:10 pm
Well Play. Especially because a lot of countries don't celebrate April fool's day. A lot Klingon Blood wine went into that post. :lol: :thumbsup:
posted on April 1st, 2012, 8:38 pm
Borg donut hahahah
posted on April 1st, 2012, 9:00 pm
I seriously want a nacelle launcher.  It would basically act like the SOTS Node Missile: warping to the destination, dropping out of warp just in time to ram your target (or detonate in a fiery explosion)
posted on April 1st, 2012, 9:39 pm
I have to agree with everyone else.  The Borg Doughnut model does look kind of nice.  Maybe there could be a real use for it somewhere. ^-^ 

Oh, and if you did include the model, whatever it's official name would be, we would always call it the doughnut out of respect. :thumbsup:
posted on April 1st, 2012, 10:18 pm
TChapman500 wrote: It's also impossible for something to be everywhere and nowhere at once.

well didnt tom pairs say that what its like going warp 10 so anything higher would be the same
posted on April 1st, 2012, 10:38 pm
Devs, You guys are my Heros :wub:
posted on April 1st, 2012, 10:50 pm
The ship with those extra worp engines is good though I dont think it fits. I know you guys are good designers though those warp engines are just not enough you need to add 2 extra soccer sections sections too and put a image of picards fish on it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-6pm8jHTLQ&feature=related[/youtube]
posted on April 1st, 2012, 11:06 pm
The Borg Torus? (proper name for a "Doughnut" shape)  :D
posted on April 1st, 2012, 11:30 pm

thats hilarious, :lol: and well worthy of the "funny star teck clips" thread
posted on April 2nd, 2012, 2:11 am
LOL got excited then after looking at the romulans amazing cloaked ship realized you were pulling my leg. Im bumbed that 8 nacelle sov was looking pretty good.
posted on April 2nd, 2012, 3:35 am
The Borg ship really looks kinda cool it doesn't look like a shop job either. I can wait to 'see' the romulan ship in the next patch as well
posted on April 2nd, 2012, 9:52 am
Kind of obvious what this was, but i still want to fire a lit nacelle simply to watch the fireworks.

Watching the newest Borg vessel i think i know the ultimate counter: NY police officers.
1, 2, 3, 4