officers

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on July 6th, 2003, 12:01 pm
Hi, i am a member of a big fleet that has the main game startrek armada 2
So i am always interested when something happens with the game so that our fleet knows about it.
So recently i discoverd that there was a fleet operations. I played the game and i like it.
One disadvantage that got my eye immediatly is that you can build only a few ships, because you run out of offciers fast. Can i ask why the game is programmed this way?
by the way if you wanne visit our website it is svcommand.com

thanks a lot

Rear Admiral Mission Impossible-11thfleet-
C.O. U.S.S.Morningstar, N.C.C.77829
Taskforce Gamma
Diplomatic Ambasador 11thfleet aka Spartan Vangard
posted on July 6th, 2003, 1:17 pm
The "Credits" are for your advanced technology/ships. You can build an unlimited amount of ships/stations that do not require credits such as a Soverign.
NieKnight
posted on July 6th, 2003, 4:29 pm
as hunter said you can build many ships but special ships eg fushin cube galaxy class ect require credits.
posted on July 7th, 2003, 10:29 pm
Although i think a sov might cost credits instead of galaxy.
posted on March 15th, 2016, 2:18 am
hey missionI where you at these days man?
posted on March 17th, 2016, 10:15 am
This post just got 13-year revenge from beyond the grave :lol:

I wonder if by chance someone has played Fleet Ops who was born since that previous post...
posted on March 17th, 2016, 10:44 am
Tryptic wrote:This post just got 13-year revenge from beyond the grave :lol:

I wonder if by chance someone has played Fleet Ops who was born since that previous post...

I'm definitely too old for that, but I know I hadn't played Fleet Ops for the first time until just last year, so that's gotta' count for something. :lol:
posted on March 17th, 2016, 3:41 pm
No revenge. Just wondering where an old friend went was all :)