No Campaign?

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on December 2nd, 2021, 6:25 am
Why no access to the campaign mode?
posted on December 2nd, 2021, 6:48 am
Because FO doesn't have a campaign mode.
posted on December 2nd, 2021, 7:59 am
I see that. I was just curious why?
posted on December 2nd, 2021, 9:46 am
Because FO originally focused on improving the engine and multiplayer. There are some mods that add campaign to the game, if you want.
posted on December 3rd, 2021, 6:38 pm
Fair enough. Could you buy chance point me in the direction of those mods?
posted on December 4th, 2021, 8:26 am
Let's see... There is the original STA 2 Classic mod, and STA2 Upgrade Project which brings back the original Armada II to Fleet Ops. I think both has the missions enabled. There is Sigma, which, if I remember correctly also has a story mode.
My own Evolution's going to have a campaign if I ever get that far with it :)

To be frank, I'm so preoccupied with modding whenever I spend my time on Armada that I barely play other mods, and even then only SP skirmishes, so I'm not very familiar with the campaigns, I just know there are some mods that have them.
posted on January 13th, 2022, 3:41 pm
Hello, I am wondering why there is no campaign, unfortunately, it would be useful for a lot to change in the game, but maybe someday it will be and let it be because I am waiting for it
posted on January 14th, 2022, 5:15 am
leon401 wrote:Hello, I am wondering why there is no campaign, unfortunately, it would be useful for a lot to change in the game, but maybe someday it will be and let it be because I am waiting for it

Did you have a stroke?