New Star Trek RTS

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on April 1st, 2016, 5:31 pm
Look like they're finally working on a new game, hopefully this one will actually be good, it will be interesting to see how this stands up to the eventual fleetops release. Either way, its exciting that the brand is getting some gaming investment besides STO and the mobile games, hopefully it leads to more games. I would love to see another bridge commander, I never got the chance to play more than the demo. Startrek:Fleet Command
posted on April 1st, 2016, 8:41 pm
Not sure what that youtube link should be about :blink:

Speaking of Bridge Commander, there is a fan-made game based on STBC which should have initial release in Q1 or Q2 this year and it looks amazing...Star Trek: Excalibur
posted on April 1st, 2016, 9:33 pm
dani9 wrote:Not sure what that youtube link should be about :blink:

The joy of memes older than some posters :P
posted on April 1st, 2016, 9:49 pm
April fools jokes. For a moment, I thought there was actually going to be a new Star Trek RTS game. :lol:
posted on April 2nd, 2016, 9:58 am
...I clicked the link :pinch:
posted on April 2nd, 2016, 4:45 pm
Tryptic Fail :P
posted on April 3rd, 2016, 9:58 am
MadHatter wrote:The joy of memes older than some posters :P

It's actually the other way around...my day in office was pretty ordinary...no one pulled anything so I absolutely forgot about it...and my daughter is too young to know that April 1st is Fools Day...my bad :blush:

I realized this when I read other forums and some topics repeated in April 1st's nature...and then I got the email with response to my post here and I knew right away :lol: