Iconians And The Ciaden

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 10:59 pm
Do they really exist in Trek? Becasue I never saw or heard of them until I came to this website. I have heard Iconians from my friend, but not the Ciaden. Do they really exist in Star Trek?
posted on November 3rd, 2003, 12:12 am
I'm sure that the Iconians are in Star Trek. They come up every now and then. It is explained that the Iconians controled a large and vast empire using warp gates to control it. In one episode of TNG the Enterprise has to destroy one of the warp gates falling into the control of the romulans. Another episode of DS9 where the Dominion and the Federation join forces to help destroy a warp gate falling into the hands of rogue Jem'Har.
posted on November 3rd, 2003, 9:00 am
yep, the iconians do exist in the star trek universe, but they are ment to be destroyed. you can see ruins of iconian culture on some planets in the federation and romulan space.. well in the Fleet Operations universe they escaped through time..
The Ciadan are, like the Noxter, are new Race of the Fleet Operations Universe.
NieKnight
posted on November 3rd, 2003, 2:28 pm
humm i did not know about the waro gates i should watch more trek (i watch loads but not enough)