HELP!! CANNOT GET FLEET OPERATIONS TO WORK!

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on October 23rd, 2021, 2:36 pm
so iv installed armada 2 on my window 11 gaming laptop and works fine iv also installed fleet op into the same directory as armada 2 i can launch fleet ops but when i click launch game it says i need a cd of my own? how czn i get passed this error?
posted on October 25th, 2021, 3:37 pm
If you haven't installed the official no-CD patch for the game, you'll need a CD or an image file mounted in order to play Fleet Operations.
posted on October 27th, 2021, 7:10 pm
i have armada 2 mounted but when i go to launch fleet operations is just asks for cd
posted on October 29th, 2021, 6:50 am
But did you install FO on a clean Armada install?
Also, if my memory serves right, it has to be patched to 1.1, I'm not completely sure about this one though.
Anyway, I would suggest the no-CD patch. Rename the Armada.exe to Armada.ldl, replace the file in the FO/Data directory and that's it.
posted on November 10th, 2021, 9:36 pm
ok tnx now it works i just got the cd patche and copied it to my fleetops and armada two files and now it jsut work and no the v1.1 patche is not needed
posted on November 25th, 2021, 7:44 am
Hello, it's best to change the file from exe to ldl, I also had a problem with it, I did it and it works as it should and I have no problems with it and it should work for you too