Current Project Status

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 91
posted on July 30th, 2005, 7:55 pm
Last edited by DOCa Cola on September 9th, 2015, 6:05 am, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: edit
So, how far is the project, what needs to be done for the next release?
you know...when it's done :thumbsup: but i can give you something to play with:
//www.fleetops.net/info/progress

This table shows the remaining tasks and their priorities. It is live linked with our todo list.

Have fun  :)

This functionality is currently disabled
posted on July 30th, 2005, 8:07 pm
thank you, good to have you back and are you back for good?
posted on July 30th, 2005, 8:18 pm
i just didn't have the time to take care of the forum the last few month but now i am back for sure :)
posted on July 30th, 2005, 8:42 pm
thanks for the cola, i mean update doca
posted on July 30th, 2005, 9:13 pm
Last edited by Cpt Ryan on July 30th, 2005, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:thumbsup: cool maybe this will shut some people up. and yeah good to see you back on the forums doca :pimp:

woah eufnocs been busy, whats that 2500 posts in a few hours :omg: we have a new record :D
posted on July 30th, 2005, 9:20 pm
woah eufnocs been busy, whats that 2500 posts in a few hours :omg: we have a new record :D

i just working off my full pm box :D
posted on July 30th, 2005, 9:55 pm
:thumbsup: cool maybe this will shut some people up. and yeah good to see you back on the forums doca :pimp:

hehe :P
posted on July 31st, 2005, 5:23 am
Thank you for the progress table! I know it doesn't actually speed up release, but it's nice to throw us mice some cheese now and again!
posted on July 31st, 2005, 7:17 am
Last edited by DOCa Cola on July 31st, 2005, 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
maybe i will advance the table with more detailed info, but for now it's better than nothing, isn't it? ;)
The lower the number on the first two lines the more we are closer to the release of v3
T-Man
posted on July 31st, 2005, 12:07 pm
First time we've met i bleieve, so hello to you sir. Great to see the status table. Looking foward to seeing the first two numbers 0 with bated breath, the quality of the game in the pictures looks incredible.
posted on July 31st, 2005, 12:22 pm
the quality of the game in the pictures looks incredible.

very true, but a question for the developers, whats the cost of such graphical flair? (system requirements to get that level of detail & credible gameplay) :)
posted on July 31st, 2005, 12:29 pm
very true, but a question for the developers, whats the cost of such graphical flair? (system requirements to get that level of detail & credible gameplay) :)

system requirements will be a little higher than in beta 2, but considering that hardware also developed since beta 2 release (yea, some of you hear that their first time :lol:) the average computer system of a gamer should have enough power, eventually more than enough to handle v3.

DOCa Cola
posted on August 1st, 2005, 5:17 pm
NIce. :D The table is a great way to shut us up and keep working. I can't wait to blow shtuff up in v3! Good to see back too Doca. :lol: :guns:
posted on August 1st, 2005, 5:25 pm
NIce. :D The table is a great way to shut us up and keep working.

i know :cloak: :lol:
nah, i would give you a more detailed list, but that means for me to take up a half day on the todo scripts. a static list of what needs to be done would not work as concept, as sooner or later i am to lazy to log in each time, download, sync with optec, edit and upload again. so i think, the live todo counter is more interesting hence it's in realtime and easier for us ;)

DOCa Cola
posted on August 2nd, 2005, 6:04 am
Horjay! :D I'm so happy to see you're continuing the mod. Viva v3
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 91