Beta Testers for the newest version of my mod.

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
posted on August 25th, 2018, 2:45 am
I am going to be releasing a newer version of my mod, The Dominion war mod. I've added some new features and fixed up some other things.

If interested please give me your e-mail in a private message. I'm looking for around 5-10 people that can do this for me.

I'm hoping for the beta test to last just 3-4 weeks as there shouldn't be any errors.
posted on August 25th, 2018, 4:41 am
good news Picard, count me in.
posted on August 31st, 2018, 5:00 pm
Bumping the thread for visibility!

I'm helping test the mod, does anyone want to play on Evolve sometime?
posted on September 1st, 2018, 11:10 pm
Hey, I'd love to play it with you Tryptic. I just need to install evolve and I'm good to go. But before we start, you should know that I have kinda obsolete PC (that's due to my currently poor financial status) and when lot of stuff is going on on the map it starts to lag a bit. It is not that bad, just a bit annoying. I'll try to tone down graphics settings a bit and perhaps that'll do it.
posted on September 6th, 2018, 12:16 pm
Hey picard! I just got an idea for one more ship if it is not too late of course. It is a canon ship and would be ideal for Picard's strategic support. I'm talking about Galaxy X or better known as 3-nacelled Galaxy from TNG finale. It would be good addition to Picard's arsenal and it is only ship that would have that big phaser cannon available for use. Think about it.
posted on September 8th, 2018, 12:19 am
Doctor Rush wrote:Hey picard! I just got an idea for one more ship if it is not too late of course. It is a canon ship and would be ideal for Picard's strategic support. I'm talking about Galaxy X or better known as 3-nacelled Galaxy from TNG finale. It would be good addition to Picard's arsenal and it is only ship that would have that big phaser cannon available for use. Think about it.

I'm pretty much done with adding anything more to the game. Also that enterprise was from an alternate timeline in the future, it wouldn't really make much sense in the DS9 theme I was aiming for with the game.
posted on September 13th, 2018, 11:46 pm
True. I just thought it might be cool in game. I guess I'll just add one myself if that's even possible of course.