Admiral Jane Risner

Which race do you like most? What do you like - what you don't like? Discuss it here.
Dave Denton
Topic Starter
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:27 am
Last edited by Dave Denton on January 15th, 2010, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello everyone

Who is admiral Jane Risner? I would like to receive an official answer too, from the Fleet Operations staff.
And if this isn't too much, can I have the picture that has been used when you select Jane Risner at the beginning? And if possible at a much more high resolution and in it's original state?
I would also like to know more about the person (actor maybe) that appears in the picture as admiral Jane Risner, real name ... etc.

Thank you.
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:30 am
Lol I can only come up with funny and unkind things to ask in response to why you want all this info.

two things come to mind:

1.  Stalking.
2.  Beatin' it.

:lol:
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:31 am
Well... where to begin. No, I'm not staff, but I seem to answer these type of questions a lot :)

You can find out as much as any of us knows about Admiral Risner here:

Intelligence Report: The United Federation of Planets - The Hitchhiker's Guide to Fleet Operations

I can send you the picture if you want, but it will be the same resolution of course. Her image I believe is "Jadzia Dax" from DS9 just with the Trill markings on her neck removed :) . Sorry to dissapoint.  :sweatdrop:

EDIT: Ninj'ad by Boggz :P
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:33 am
O_O Thats Jadzia?!?!  :blink: I had no clue.... then who's Mayson?
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:36 am
It's Worf with all the makeup removed! :lol:
Dave Denton
Topic Starter
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:36 am
That's okay, I have a feeling that this awesome lady could be Terry Farrell aka Jadzia Dax ... I'm not sure though.
No dissapointment there.

Thank you Dominus Noctis.
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:37 am
:lol: impressive Mal
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:48 am
Someone's in looooooooove!  :wub: :wub: :wub:
posted on January 15th, 2010, 12:54 am
Actress Terry Farrel is as dumb as a post.  But the spots go all the way down, so we forgive. :blush:
posted on July 14th, 2021, 3:42 am
What makes you say that?