News updates

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
1, 2
posted on December 20th, 2017, 7:57 pm
After reading your post and hearing what you said last night, I checked out the Ezengine main page and twitter, which do show no updates. However if you look on their GitHub page you will see the engine was updated as recently as 3 days ago https://github.com/ezEngine/ezEngine. Shoutout to a friend for pointing that out. So the engine is still in production. I do believe that the project will come out soon, and hopefully I’ll get to play with those Miranda mk2.
posted on December 22nd, 2017, 12:17 pm
ray320 wrote:After reading your post and hearing what you said last night, I checked out the Ezengine main page and twitter, which do show no updates. However if you look on their GitHub page you will see the engine was updated as recently as 3 days ago https://github.com/ezEngine/ezEngine. Shoutout to a friend for pointing that out. So the engine is still in production. I do believe that the project will come out soon, and hopefully I’ll get to play with those Miranda mk2.

If the engine isnt even complete as it says at the bottom "early development" and its been like this since they made the annoucement that they were switching to a new engine like 4-5 years ago then how can you think the project will come out soon? Engine development takes a very very long time even in professional well funded studios for big companys so much so that they often reuse or edit existing engines because it is faster. I doubt the EZengine will ever be finished enough for a fleet ops game to run on it and the lack of progress and embarrassment over that decision is why they are so quiet.
posted on December 22nd, 2017, 9:12 pm
They could of pick an engine out there that was done able to make/run a game like fleet ops/nx and there free ones that they could of pick from that are good why they went down the road of going with a new one being build i don't know.

At the end of the day it would seem many people would be happy with some kind of update on NX after 2/3 years of NOTHING.

We all know Dev still come here and read what people say they just don't reply to anyone.
1, 2