Torpedo Complements?

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 7:54 pm
Okay, I was playing BC, when my quantum torpeodo stock was depleted. After I played BC, I went to Fleet Ops and then I realized that "Gee, limited torpedo stcck will be cool.." Is this possible?

I was thinking using a similar type of special energy that can't be recharged and can only be recharged in a repair dock. Say you have an intrepid, therefore you have 40 torps (photon obviously..) and when it reaches 0, you repair the ship and the repair yard brings it back to 40... :sweatdrop:
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 8:07 pm
yep, some mods use special energy as a source for implementing the torpedo stock, so you will have to recharge it.
well, for Fleet Operations, you will have all the torps you need to blow up borg cubes :) special energy is used for the special weapons in flops :)
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 8:10 pm
How about the pulse disruptors on the Valdore classes? I think you can use the same thing to do wiht torpedoes... :shifty:
NieKnight
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 8:12 pm
i like the idea of that but look voyager went thought the delta quad and replicated them so the ships can do the same as well
posted on November 2nd, 2003, 8:18 pm
i like the idea of that but look voyager went thought the delta quad and replicated them so the ships can do the same as well

That's where the recharging special energy comes from.. :)