Thought This Might Be Interesting...

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
posted on November 20th, 2003, 3:04 am
Okay, this is actually quite difficult to explain, but I'll try my best..

Okay, say, when an Intrepid class now completes construction, the crew are inexperienced, knows nothing about the ship, but as they fight in battles, the ship gets a little more manuverable, and torpedoes/special weapons accuracy increases, since the crew will have more experience.. Do you think this will be possible? You could say that if an Intrepid destroyed more than 2 targets, the torpedo accuracy increases by.. 10 percent?? What do you think about this?? :)
posted on November 20th, 2003, 5:45 am
hm, sounds interesting :) but i think it is very hard to do something like that, but i will have a closer look on it :)
posted on November 20th, 2003, 1:50 pm
i have a suggestion for an aplative armour for the intrepid , that lets say absorbs half of the borgs damage and 25% of others ... it could be done like the upgrading seen at the romulans ships ... but it couldn´t be redone ...
NieKnight
posted on November 20th, 2003, 5:29 pm
what so you mean like vetrain units optec if you remember i suggested this ages ago!
posted on November 20th, 2003, 8:11 pm
Be nice, but doubt a2 would let us
posted on November 20th, 2003, 8:27 pm
SisQ wrote "it could be done like the upgrading seen at the romulans ships"

Yes and one would have to pay for it and the 'building time' should be long. Then it would be like paying for some more training for the crew. So what'ya think?
posted on November 20th, 2003, 9:26 pm
Armor plating would be cool to have. I have found it easy to do with in A2. Voyager009 made a few ships for A2 with armor, they should be on http://www.armada2files.com
I would think the only problem is trying to balance the other races with it. I like the idea of each ship having experiance, and then gaining that after being in battles. It would add new ways of playing the game. But i don't think it can be done in A2