A brief update?

Post ideas and suggestions on new features or improvements here.
posted on March 11th, 2016, 4:38 pm
Could we get some kind of brief update letting us know the project isnt dead. Last news post was in may 2015!!!
posted on March 11th, 2016, 4:43 pm
Yup:

Project's not dead.

Jan provided some info on what the EZengine team is working on here: //www.fleetops.net/forums/features ... 35#p202835
posted on March 11th, 2016, 5:23 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Yup:

Project's not dead.

Jan provided some info on what the EZengine team is working on here: //www.fleetops.net/forums/features/how-can-we-the-community-help-12906?p=202835#p202835

Thank you.
posted on March 12th, 2016, 12:48 am
Dominus , please , Can i also get a estimated timeframe ? to release of playeble version of NX . Today is 12.03.2016

a) 1 year
b) 3 years
c) 5 years
d) 10 years
e) 25 years

Thx in advance. (realy not interested in frazes like "when its done, or sometimes in future, or wait for it, etc")
I would love to hear your personal educated quess.
posted on March 12th, 2016, 3:28 am
Y'know, Shadow, I'm usually fairly fruity when it comes to implied criticism of the team, but in this instance I have to say that you can't expect Dom, Doca or any of them to give an answer to that. "When it's done" is about the best we can expect.

I'm sure we'd all love to see something released in time for the 50th, but I honestly think that 5 years is closer to a more realistic time frame for a from-scratch project in an untested engine.
posted on March 12th, 2016, 9:19 am
"When it's done" is really all i can give you.
Sorry for the lack of news posts. Our goal however is not to entertain you with news articles, but a game you can play. We'll post more articles once we have integrated a proper graphics engine. Then we can show how features work in a meaningful way. While work on the graphics engine integration has begun, it still has low priority.