Is Armadafiles the only website for old school a2 mods?

Talk about anything related to old versions of Armada.
posted on July 3rd, 2017, 1:43 pm
Hey all,
I am new to the forums, but not to armada 2 (or fleet ops for that matter, though I tried it years ago). My question has to do with mods for stock armada 2 though. I found that the armadafiles website seems to have all the files that used to be listed on filefront, which was a nice relief but I am wondering if there is anywhere else that still might have an active a2 mod community.

The more specific reason for my question today is that I am looking to add the U.S.S. Vengeance from Into Darkness into my old customized A2 game I dug up recently, but I cannot find any of version of this ship anywhere for stock A2. (I don't have modeling or texture experience, so all I can really do is tinker with the ODF files and other text files).

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong part of the forum and thanks for any help in advance.
posted on July 3rd, 2017, 7:33 pm
There is also armadafleetcommand.com, but that has more armada 1 stuff than armada 2 stuff. and there is also moddb.com that has some armada related mod stuff.
posted on July 10th, 2017, 12:10 pm
Thanks for the reply! Good to see there are still modders out there for Armada 2 after all these years. I still haven't found the USS Vengeance from Into Darkness on any of these sites (There is one advertised as part of a work in progress mod, but no separate ship download), but at least the communities are still active so I can hold out some hope!
posted on November 4th, 2017, 11:07 pm
Anyone know where i can get :-

Ships from Star Trek Axanar.....Aries class, D6, etc.....
USS Discovery & USS Shenzhou? from the Discovery Series
posted on November 12th, 2017, 2:21 am
wot about Shenzhou and discovery, models and textured?