Armada 1 in Windows 10

Talk about anything related to old versions of Armada.
1, 2, 3
posted on April 25th, 2017, 11:57 am
Works perfectly! Thanks for sharing that Edmor :woot:
posted on April 26th, 2017, 1:28 am
:thumbsup:
posted on November 14th, 2017, 5:58 am
I won't try to post this twice. Your "host" for the forum seems rather bent on trying to track what browser+system I am attempting to post from (never mind my IP doesn't change).

I have Armada 1 and I tried newer OSes to run it from besides Windows 7, this did not work. Here's the thing: I finally got Windows 7 on this machine again and tried running that newer install which I also tried to play on Windows 8.1/Windows 10, it failed in exactly the same place. So I went onto a different drive and copied an older install which I knew worked and attempted to load it from there, worked PERFECTLY (needed application profile for full effect in my GPU settings for that game specifically, disable crossfire for it). By perfectly I mean I am not using any compatibility settings at all.

The other install would flat out crash once instance loaded, never mind some other graphical problems (crossfire or not).

I tried emailing the main staff member and they have not checked that inbox or they decided to never get back to me. This is a shame because I want to share that install so it can be possible to find out what is being screwed up by win8+ that prevents this game from running properly, even when ran from an OS that it does work on.
1, 2, 3