upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10 , FO stoped working

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on April 30th, 2016, 12:21 pm
pls help
reinstal - no go
hard copy from old pc - no go
compatibility xp sp3, vista, 7, 8 - no go
posted on April 30th, 2016, 3:57 pm
Oh no. I knew that upgrading to Windows 10 would be a bad idea for Fleet Ops!

Luckily I never did. :lol:

Still, more info would be helpful in fixing the problem. When exactly does Fleet Ops stop working? What sort of error do you end up getting when it Fleet Ops fails? What kind of graphics are you using? Etc. The more info, the easier fixing the problem should be. :thumbsup:
posted on April 30th, 2016, 4:33 pm
You did a clean install of Windows 10 or and update? I'm currently using Windows 10 without any issues but I did a clean install.
posted on April 30th, 2016, 6:52 pm
I had the same problem when I upgraded from 7 to 10. Just re-install FO and it will be fine.
posted on May 1st, 2016, 4:23 pm
Yes WIN 10 / Fleet Ops work 100% fine :D
posted on May 1st, 2016, 7:08 pm
painfully solved

i am on laptop , 2 separate GPU, intel HD 4600, GeForce GT820M 2GB ram, and i get balck screen bug in windows after upgrading win 8.1 to 10, after 7h of pain i killed the black screen bug (drivers issue, not yet properly soved by microsoft) and after 2 more hours i found out that Fo is not working becauce of another driver issue, geforce was instaled properly thats why black screen bug was solved, but intel HD wasnt working properly....finely like 5th driver worked, lots of drivers claimed to be compatible with win 10 , arent.

my pc, Lenovo laptop G710,
i7 4702MQ
8GB ram
1TB hard drive
and gpus was mentioned up...
posted on May 8th, 2016, 7:23 pm
My fleet ops work with the oringal armada 2 cd I turned burning one to not wear down the other one but it didn't work
posted on May 9th, 2016, 10:31 pm
my flops never worked on win 10. I am trying it every few months since win 10 beta. I tested it on older amd-ati laptop and also on nvidia-intel pc. never worked anyway.... :( renistaling, copying nothig...
posted on July 27th, 2016, 2:35 pm
Greetings, got bored with my other games and wanted to play missions on Armada II and do some Fleet Ops maps but FLeep Ops will not load saying I am missing Armada2Load.dll . So I guess this is its way of teling me do a clean upload eh. And yes just recently upgraded to WIn10. Armada II works fine and dandy.
posted on July 28th, 2016, 2:13 pm
Further update. Tis Mcafee. There fix was delete and reinstall the software... Oh my god, I will get around to doing it but not right now........ Reinstalling Mcafee and getting the damn thing to work is a pain and multi step progress that my wee lil mind cant deal with atm. Sucks...