Orders Buttons Disappear

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on April 20th, 2013, 3:30 pm
I'm sure this question has been asked before but I couldn't find it. I just found Fleet Ops and have been enjoying messing around with it. Last night I played a game with the A2 classic mod, but this morning when I started up Fleet Ops all of the ship orders buttons (like the build menu) were missing. Everything else was fine: I can still select ships and tell them to move. I tried reinstalling the mod to no avail. How can I get my buttons back?
posted on April 20th, 2013, 5:02 pm
Can you post a screenshot please? :)

It's possible you hit Ctrl+i one too many times.

Also possible (very unlikely I believe though) that you disabled the setting in classic Armada II and somehow got copied over into Fleet Ops.
posted on April 20th, 2013, 6:08 pm
Here's a FRAPS capture. Fresh install with default map/random races. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTg2HJiCTec). Towards the end I cycled Ctrl + I through all the options.
posted on April 20th, 2013, 7:06 pm
Looks like you accidentally disabled the orders menu in Armada II, which spilled over into Fleet Ops.

To fix that, you'll need to change the setting in classic A2 mod again (if you click the top right menu button, there will be three buttons which will drop down - click the one that toggles palette display to toggle it on/off), or delete the configuration file in your application data.
posted on April 21st, 2013, 3:45 am
That fixed it. Thanks for your help!