LAN Troubleshooting Help

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
posted on May 19th, 2014, 1:01 am
I have three laptops:
one win7 Gateway
one win 7 HP
one win 8.1

I tried setting up the to play against each other using the local area network under the multiplayer and I keep getting that they are all different versions. All three computers are running the same copy of fleet ops 3.2.7. if any one cloud help thanks.
posted on May 19th, 2014, 4:30 am
does that mean that you can actually see each others' games but they are yellow in the game list? Or that you simply can't see them at all?
posted on May 19th, 2014, 9:30 pm
they can see the each other game and when I try to click on them to join, that's when the different version message pops up.
posted on May 20th, 2014, 3:20 am
This sounds very much that there is a firewall blocking some aspect of the program or that antivirus has quarantined something of the game.
posted on May 20th, 2014, 3:27 am
I'll shut off the fire wall and try it. I'll let you know.
posted on May 22nd, 2014, 1:36 am
shut off the firewall didn't ok. Got any other idea? My son really wants to kick my butt in this game.

Attachments

Untitled.png
screen shot
Untitled.png (1.41 MiB) Viewed 618 times
posted on May 22nd, 2014, 3:28 am
doubledodge wrote:shut off the firewall didn't ok. Got any other idea? My son really wants to kick my butt in this game.

Has anyone maybe installed a mod?
posted on May 22nd, 2014, 4:35 am
Let's organize a time when you and I can both be online at the same time with your son and figure out whose computer has the issue :)
posted on June 1st, 2014, 10:45 pm
I'll try to get him on at the same time. I under uninstall everything and reinstalled everything and it's still coming with different versions. Am I suppose to change to download anything so I can get it to work?

Were not playing over the wed were trying to play over lan.