How To Design a Starship

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1, 2
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:11 am
Last edited by miklosgo on April 14th, 2013, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A starship can travel everywhere within a solar system and it can use wormholes to travel quickly to other solar systems. A starship can also travel directly to other solar systems without using wormholes, but this takes a long time. " (http://www.hazeron.com/htdesignship.html )

I found a Starship Design Guide:
http://www.suricatafx.com/?page_id=701

Here I am, and try to present some of my spaceships build using MilkShape 3D.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:14 am
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is my Gothic battleship made using MilkShape 3D. One day will be used in a my ST Armada 2 strategy game. I'm working to finalize the ships. Here you can see a short video presentation: (Link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuY2FVyIWic)
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:17 am
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I used a 3D modelling software MilkShape 3D to create the model, and the screenshot is made in Star Trek Armada 2: Fleet Operations.
Here you can see a short video presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkkKhzT6uzk
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:53 am
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A starship design made to Bob Bello's novel "Diamond Star".

Bob Bello is an independent writer/producer and visionary artist.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:56 am
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is the "New Horizon" , the antimatter catalyzed fusion craft. Made by me using MilkShape 3D and Photoshop.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 10:59 am
Last edited by miklosgo on September 16th, 2015, 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another ship
posted on April 14th, 2013, 11:06 am
Last edited by miklosgo on March 9th, 2014, 7:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
After a voyage of 30 years, the Galactica reached to Earth, with the hope and promise of finding a new life and a new beginning.Commander Adama and his team helped the technological development of the Earth, creating a serious defense system against the Cylons, if they arrived near Earth.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 11:07 am
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are the ships from the strategy game " Attack Vector: Tactical".
Made by me using MilkShape 3D.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:25 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is my Kilrathi and their Snakeir class dreadnought from Wing Commander.
I build the ship using Milkshape 3D for the strategy game ST Armada 2.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:29 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Some ships designed for BSG Universe.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:33 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Perry Rhodan ships - Topsider rocket.

Clutch military ships look much like an arkonide sphere ship
with a rocket shoved through the center of it. Examination of
ship wreckage has shown that the Topsiders have not learned how to build the ring propulsion system used by Arkonides, Akonides, and Terrans. Instead, they use a central command and habitation sphere with a posterior propulsion and power system and an anterior weapons system....A variety of smaller weapons are mounted on the command sphere".

My first Topsider rocket was build for the game Star Trek Armada II.
What or who is a Topsider ?
In the Perry Rhodan Universe, " For Terrans Topsiders can be describe very simply: as a cross between a velociraptor and a human. Still possessing a bird-like posture they are
stockier and more compact than velociraptors. The females stand about 1.8 meters tall and about 2.7 meters from nose to tail. The males stand about 1.5 meters tall and about 2.3 meters from nose to tail. Topsider skin is generally scaled with only the males having any feathers
(and these only once a year just before molting season). The tradition, since the coming of the Arkonides, has been to cut these feathers off as they come in."
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:35 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STARDUST rocket made in Blender: http://yehuna.deviantart.com/gallery/26260151
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:40 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a warship with 3 warp engine, build with MilkShape 3D.

Using more than 3 warp engine on a single ship is something unusual. A Federation ship can use between one and two standard warp nacelles. More than two nacelles gives more ship power especially when you have a Federation warship. But often the 3rd warp nacelle produced side effects and most ships only works with one or two standard warp nacelle.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:43 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 10th, 2021, 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Battleship Prototype created in 2011. Maybe I can use it in a battle one day. Created with Milkshape 3D.
posted on April 14th, 2013, 1:46 pm
Starting to work on the Iron Sky UFO Germany WWII spaceship. I want to create some 3D ship models from the movie. Maybe I can use it for a new Mod for the Fleet Operations strategy game.
1, 2