B2: Repairing The Tavara Class

Program aborts? Network configuration? Graphic errors? Bugs? Post your question here.
1, 2
posted on September 28th, 2004, 1:30 pm
I dont know if this has come up before but when I say to the Tavara class repair they start to push eachother out of the way

when I do it 1 at the time it can't seem to find the entrance to the yard
posted on September 28th, 2004, 3:49 pm
well why not re crew them and feild repar cuz those things are indistrucatable and optic please dont change them please :cry: .
posted on September 28th, 2004, 8:18 pm
It's Optec.
posted on September 28th, 2004, 10:33 pm
Well obviously the Romulan Senate decided to assign some doddering old admiral to your Tavaras, as my fleet Tavaras have the finest officers in the Star Empire. Sorry 'bout that.
posted on September 29th, 2004, 8:32 am
lol maybe

but field repairing takes to long if you want to strike swiftly and silently as you would expect from a romulan commander
posted on September 29th, 2004, 9:38 pm
it dose take a while but you awalys re group and then attack
posted on September 29th, 2004, 10:15 pm
true

I must say I like the romulans but I think that generix class sucks ass and the Rhienn Class is to strong with its phaser updates and torpedo updates but I like that and I think every scout should be as strong
posted on October 2nd, 2004, 10:22 am
if you press the r button when selecting tavaras they just begin to recrew. thats some kind of issue we are working on. cause recrew and repair has the same hotkey and since tavaras have both, they prefer recrewing somehow :)

DOCa Cola
posted on October 6th, 2004, 2:14 am
I had the same problem, but then it all just disappeared. It might be because I send them on suicide missions....
posted on October 6th, 2004, 3:35 pm
yea, that may be a reason ;)
whatever, if we find a way for a workaround, you will have it in one of the next versions.

DOCa Cola
posted on October 6th, 2004, 8:06 pm
Thats the spirit! :pimp:
posted on December 27th, 2004, 3:10 pm
There is a way however...
Try shift+R, or choose repair from command menu.
It warks perfectly, but if You push shift+R Tavara will not defend itself on return home (though...)
posted on December 27th, 2004, 6:16 pm
shift + r is priority repair, isn't it, good thinking. atleast you can get tavara into shipyard if she isn't in a conflict
posted on January 10th, 2005, 12:18 am
Can't you press the toggle on the HUD that says recrew as an alternative (sorry for re-opening but just thought I should try to clear this up)?
posted on January 10th, 2005, 4:31 am
Recrewing it won't repair it, I think the original problem was it wasn't behaving nicely in shipyard queues.
1, 2