Bryan Fuller Named Showrunner of 2017 Series

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
posted on February 10th, 2016, 4:02 am
http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/star-tr ... 201700606/

The reception to this news amongst the Trek fans I follow on social media has been nigh-unanimously jubilant, and shows that this is a very smart move by CBS. Bringing in someone with his connections to the franchise, and with such a strong body of work, is a strong sign of commitment by CBS to Trek's future.
posted on February 10th, 2016, 7:11 pm
just been looking up on imdb which episodes he wrote, it didn't help me remember how much i enjoyed them, some of them were good. some i really don't remember. i don't see any of my favorite episodes on the list unfortunately but the fact he has some experience on the old universe gives me hope at least.

supposedly this is going to be in the reboot universe (i got that from a hearsay comment on a site so not sure if that's correct or not), i really wanna know when is it set, before, during or after the new films?
posted on February 18th, 2016, 6:43 am
I was hoping it was going to be in the movie era. Reboot universe sucks. I don't want to have to wear sunglasses every time and episode of Star Trek Lensflare airs.