Next St Movie

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on June 7th, 2003, 9:23 pm
Vote plz.
posted on June 7th, 2003, 9:45 pm
TNG is kinda old and worn out though...whoever voted

Edit:
Crap, didn't mean to double post, is there a time limit for editing, i'm used to there being one
posted on June 7th, 2003, 9:53 pm
with the dominion war over i cant imagine a nice dsß setting which wouldn't look artifical

I love the TNG movies and with before / data there is something which has to be completed :)
posted on June 8th, 2003, 12:53 am
go read Avatar: books 1 and two, and Mission Gamma books . The storyline is great, and they don't contradict anything.
posted on June 8th, 2003, 6:01 am
Yes I would also like to see another TNG movie.
posted on June 18th, 2003, 1:13 pm
voy is for me, i loved voyerger, :cry: think ill go and sit in a corner
posted on June 18th, 2003, 2:22 pm
hmm-maybe a voyager-pre-delta quadrant movie, but what else would u do.
posted on June 21st, 2003, 2:26 am
I'm up for something that Babylon 5 tried a few times... how about a movie that starts a series? Yeah, I'm not too fond of Enterprise in its' current state... and I would like a new show that is something unique and not destructive to the whole Star Trek universe. I'm more for a movie that focuses on a new crew on a second or third rate ship (a ship that can't really get parts, gets horrible patrols, and so on) that gets stuck in the most extrodinary of circumstances.

An example... this smaller Federation ship is studing some gaseous nebula stuff and planets and whoha... anyways, this goes on for a couple of months. The ship was in deep space, and when they emerged and could contact Starfleet again, they found out that there was no Starfleet to contact. They ran into what seemed like the endings of a war... and it seemed like Starfleet lost, BAD. This war is the Dominion War by the way... So, this little puny ship trys to round up some alliances and form some sort of defense against this Dominion, and generally suceeds... they colonize an Earth 2, things go well... and at the end of it all, they learn that Starfleet is still there, and they are just fine...

Would be an interesting switchup of events, and it would be different from Voyager yet something that relates to the isolation bit. However, good idea or not, I doubt I'll ever see it in the movies.

Just curious, didn't Nemesis do REALLY bad in the theatres, like worse than Star Trek V? If so, do you think there will actually be another movie?
posted on June 21st, 2003, 3:15 am
not a bad idea.why not make a new show based on the federation recrutes.
Like they started to do with wesley crusher.then these new cadets after graduation get stuck on the second rate ship and get sent to check out nebulas, as posted before.

just a thought. :) :cloak: :naugthy:
NieKnight
posted on June 22nd, 2003, 10:06 am
what like that cadet force that got stuck in Dominion space and where found by the difeant and something else happends i forgot what but like that episode?

Does any one no what i'm talking about here?
posted on July 7th, 2003, 11:24 pm
could be or anything think of it this way, ship full of new recrutes the veterean crew died from a accident the ship and crew whats left of them get tossed anywhere not freindly to federation. you got a chance for comedy seriouse fights inside outside of ships, conflict between recruites as they try to assume command causing more problems.the ships emh makes it worse with his lack of emotions. if they used mainly unknown actors that have tallent unlike shatner, the show could spin off a good series, or atleast a danm good movie.. and i would at the end of the movie have the recrutes killed of one by one till there is only a couple then the simulation ends. ther recreutes where unknowingly in a simulation the entire time and get graded by the acadamy for the actions... this would be a good series starter. if they get good writers THAT DO NOT USE TIME TRAVEL TO SOLVE SHIT, could be a decemt series.. think about it like this when they returned wesley to the enterprise after his time in the acadamy he made statments as the the pranks pulled on him and ones he pulled, its just a idea
NieKnight
posted on July 8th, 2003, 5:13 am
good idea i just hope they don't contrdict everything like they did in enterprise :o
posted on July 8th, 2003, 10:45 pm
if voyager it will be one of those admiril taking command of the ships like in the other movies with kirk or ds9 and its when sisco comes back from the profits and there son is born need i go on.
NieKnight
posted on July 9th, 2003, 6:47 am
lol
posted on July 9th, 2003, 5:00 pm
like i said earlier...
1, 2, 3, 4, 5