AtWar Star Trek Alpha Quadrant Map

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on April 15th, 2016, 7:33 pm
Greetings!

I'm not sure if this is a good spot to promote my AtWar map, but it doesn't seem like the wrong space. AtWar is a game similar in terms to the board games Risk and Axis & Allies, yet still slightly different. I've created a Star Trek map called Star Trek Alpha Quadrant and a few scenarios to go along with it. Map setting is in the TNG era, but I am working on an "All Eras" map as well.

A few of us have been playing on there for quite a while now and are looking to build on the Trek community over there, in hopes of getting more RP games going. You can find resources for how to play the game in their forum's, probably the best stuff to look up is walling and turn blocking. Making an account is free, but you can also log in as guest and play without saving SP from battles anytime. Premium does cost money and I think it's the only way you can access the map to host it, but you can always friend me under the same username here and I'll launch it. I have a few friends that like to play it that are prems as well that I can pass along their usernames if you can't ever catch me on: 'abcdefreeman' and 'chrislee979'.

http://atwar-game.com/home/