Greetings and Felicitations!

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on September 24th, 2015, 9:50 pm
Greetings everyone, this is my first time ever coming to this forum. I found it when I was googling Armada II mods, and came across Fleet Operations 3.2.7, so I decided to join. I haven't played the game yet but plan to give it a shot later tonight. Anyway I love Star Trek with TOS and Enterprise being my favorite shows of the franchise. I also love the movies starring TOS cast (Voyage Home being my favorite), I have grown quite fond of the new Star Trek films and enjoy the cast very much. With that being said, it is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to stopping by frequently in my free time.
posted on September 25th, 2015, 3:50 pm
Welcome to Fleet Ops if your looking for games the weekend seem to be the best time to find them as the game kind of at a low point at mo for geting good 2v2 3v3 as lot of people are waiting on the new big NX update when that will be don't ask but i hope you have a good time playing 3.2.7
posted on October 14th, 2015, 2:58 am
Well, if you like the original cast and the movies they starred in, you might like KA2 :)

http://www.moddb.com/mods/klingon-acade ... eneral-war