Funny's Latest video

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on December 16th, 2014, 8:46 pm
Last edited by funnystuffpictures on December 17th, 2014, 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys It's been so long. How is everybody!? I miss playing FO so much. I hope the next patch is compatible with the Mac. I just thought I'd drop a line and say hows it going. Id love to hear from any old friends and acquaintances . :) I am currently in college studying chemistry and chemical engineering with a premed focus. I recently made something for extra credit that some of you guys might like to see. It's a Star Wars themed video I made for extra credit. We're supposed to promote chemistry with it so I thought I would share it here since so many of you have given me great input in the past on how to get explosions done right xD. Anyway here you are! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioBGSsVrjw
Tsar Ivaylo
posted on December 16th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Well i am new member but i just wanted to say cool video dude!.. :thumbsup:
posted on December 17th, 2014, 1:42 am
Well thank you and welcome to fleet ops! :)
posted on December 17th, 2014, 3:48 pm
Cool, you made the Battlefront III Trailer.
posted on December 17th, 2014, 11:40 pm
Oh lol no! I just did not copy and paste the right link sorry xD

This is it xD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yioBGSsVrjw
posted on December 18th, 2014, 9:31 am
lol, "A new hope for a better grade".

I guess I didn't get most of the chemisty references as a non-chemical entity in this universe, but it was funny and not really cringeworthy as most of these kind of productions turn out to be.
Tsar Ivaylo
posted on December 18th, 2014, 2:25 pm
Well, that one is cool too... :sweatdrop: :D
posted on December 20th, 2014, 5:40 am
Thanks you guys! :) So how's the community doing? Is it still strong and going with games up all the time?
posted on December 20th, 2014, 7:34 am
I haven't been in a game in weeks, and I only see games up at the weekends now, and those are usually just a couple 3v3's from the look of it.

Í don't know about "private" people still playing their stupid ai games away from the community, but there has been a time with much more activity.
posted on December 22nd, 2014, 12:43 am
funnystuffpictures wrote:Thanks you guys! :) So how's the community doing? Is it still strong and going with games up all the time?

It's been two years since any kind of release, and 3.5 years since a release with new content. The devs' decision to abandon the Armada II engine half-way through v4 development for an in-progress engine means it's going to be a long wait until something from the team.

Without a new release, people have drifted to other games for the time being. Hopefully things will pick back up once the devs are happy enough with the state of development to talk about it, but other than that we're mostly talking to ourselves.
posted on December 28th, 2014, 7:37 pm
Thats too bad. I'm sure people will play again though if/when the next update is released :)