Star Trek Renegades - complete film

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on August 26th, 2015, 7:25 am
Star Trek Renegades - complete film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=eE2Wgop9VLM

Star Trek Renegades is a fan supported Internet TV Series.

It is nearly ten years after Voyager's return from the Delta Quadrant, and the Federation is in a crisis. The Federation's main suppliers of dilithium crystals are disappearing. Space and time have folded around several planets, effectively isolating them from any contact with outside worlds. And this phenomenon is not natural - someone or something is causing this to happen. This necessitates drastic measures; some of which are outside the Federation's normal jurisdiction. For this, Admiral Pavel Chekov, head of Starfleet Intelligence, turns to Commander Tuvok, Voyager's former security officer and current head of the newly reorganized Section 31. Tuvok must put together a new covert, renegade crew - mostly outcasts and rogues - even criminals. This new crew is tasked with finding out what is causing the folding of time and space, and stopping it - at all costs. But will they be able to put aside their differences and stop trying to kill one another in time to accomplish their mission?
- Written by Ethan H. Calk

Attachments

84LMgfN.jpg
Star Trek Renegades
84LMgfN.jpg (48.38 KiB) Viewed 974 times
posted on August 26th, 2015, 1:22 pm
thanks for the link as i was curious to watch this, after the of gods and men film, they have improved a lot. but unfortunately i think its still badly acted. most of the sets just look like sets so much its hard to ignore it. i think if they had filmed it in a lower grade film quality rather than HD (like the old shows used to be) it might of hid a lot of the issues that a small budget shows.
you can see where the time and the money has been spent on some of the effect as they can vary wildly in quality.

some of the plot choices and character traits are put in to try to add conflict and interesting interactions. but it comes across as so one dimensional. so many cliches.

of course this is my opinion if other people enjoyed it fair enough.

i have higher hopes for anaxar tho
posted on August 26th, 2015, 5:52 pm
i didnt think it was too bad especially for a fan production aspecs could have been better if was tonned down and some of the acting was not as up to scratch as others but overall not too bad
posted on August 26th, 2015, 8:20 pm
As soon as I saw the U.S.S Archer i thought to myself; "Damn I hope that ship comes to fleet ops in V4"
posted on August 27th, 2015, 5:23 pm
Yes same here i all so have higher hopes for anaxar
posted on August 27th, 2015, 6:55 pm
i prefered the icurus to be fair but the archer did look kool