Shared Email Dilemma (Please Help!)

Post here comments, questions about the board or the site. Found bugs? What you like, what you don't like.
1, 2
posted on October 24th, 2012, 3:21 pm
Hi, so here is our dilemma. I got my brother into fleetops and he loves it and wants to make an account on here. But we share our email account (we are twins and do lots of things together, same apartment at the same college etc) so he can't create the account. What should we do so he can make an account? Any help is greatly appreciated :)
posted on October 24th, 2012, 4:05 pm
yes, each account must have a separate email address.
You can let your brother either create a separate mail account at a free email provider... - gmail.com, live.com..there are many.
If you prefer, you could let act that free email address as a forwarder, so it forwards all emails received there to your current email account. Not sure though which email provider supports that. I think gmail can.
posted on October 24th, 2012, 4:08 pm
Oh thank you we didn't think of that! haha. That's great. Okay I'll tell him haha. Thank you again, you guys are are great :)
posted on October 24th, 2012, 4:20 pm
hello,
that must get confusing if you open stuff meant for the other person. or delete stuff the other hadnt read etc etc.

in this instance would it not be handy to have your own?
especially if its private stuff or something
posted on October 24th, 2012, 5:25 pm
Yeah sometimes it is. I really don't use email that much though, hardly ever in fact, I think the last time I got an email was the activation for fleetops several moths ago haha. It's technically his email originally, but since we both seldom need one we decided to share. He doesn't use it that much either honestly haha.
posted on October 24th, 2012, 5:47 pm
Hello and thanks for the help, i would be the brother. And we did not decide to share, i allowed my little sister to use it cause she wouldn't get her own.
posted on October 24th, 2012, 5:53 pm
ALLOWED you LITTLE sister? LOL. I believe it was YOUR idea laserbrain haha. Also you're only TWO MINUTES OLDER! AND who LETS YOU use HER CAR cause YOU don't have one? Oh, thats right, me :D Resistance is Futile brother :assimilate:
posted on October 24th, 2012, 7:18 pm
Ok, where is BRM107? :lol: :P
posted on October 24th, 2012, 7:50 pm
lol actually there is a reason for the numbers. I was born 6 minutes after 10. she was 8 minutes after 10 haha.
posted on October 24th, 2012, 7:52 pm
You left out the part about us having the same initials too. Both of our initials are BRM...oh and thanks for copying my username idea bro :hmmm: .....i shoudln't have helped you get on here youre gonna bug me endlessly virtually now too
posted on October 24th, 2012, 8:07 pm
well it was a clever idea sis. I won't bug you, but ill be watching :shifty:
posted on October 24th, 2012, 8:09 pm
Please keep going :lol: by the way welcome to the forum.
posted on October 24th, 2012, 8:11 pm
Thank you haha
posted on October 24th, 2012, 8:13 pm
I'm gonna regret this
posted on October 24th, 2012, 8:15 pm
I'm sure you already are, mission complete 8)
1, 2