Weekly Events

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on August 20th, 2016, 8:44 pm
Hi guys,
Recently I sent a PM message to the Dev team about some join events with the community here.
After much inactivity for Armada II and Fleet Ops, I was recently promoted to Operations officer for UFPlanets and started my own weekly hosting for Armada II.

I want to start doing a week for JUST the Fleet Ops mod as well. The game is awesome and I have no idea why they stopped hosting weekly events other then the fact it didn't get enough attention.

As MMartok had pointed out, I am really new to Multiplayer when it comes to PvP. Short version, I suck at it lol
I would like to attend some of THIS communities weekly FO events, so that I can learn better from veteran players compared to us newbies at UFPlanets playing Fleet Ops.

In the future I would like to set up JOINT events between our 2 communities, but one step at a time. I need approval with the Dev Team, and also need a position title of Liason Officer at UFP before any arrangement can be made.

I have been on the TS3 in the past but it seems pretty vacant while remain active on the UFPlanets TS3.
if you guys host events on ts3, I would love to join in with the wolves and be apart of the team speak chat as well.

Sincerely,
JCarrill0
posted on August 20th, 2016, 11:30 pm
best way to get game going is to contact us on steam, we , small group of players still actualy playing , organize our games here , where we can see who is actualy online, even if we play diferent games we still go for fo game from time to time.

my steam is ShadoWdeGrey
posted on August 21st, 2016, 1:10 am
Shadow24 wrote:best way to get game going is to contact us on steam, we , small group of players still actualy playing , organize our games here , where we can see who is actualy online, even if we play diferent games we still go for fo game from time to time.

my steam is ShadoWdeGrey

OK cool, I haven't used steam in many, many years though, any chance I could just perhaps hop on the FO Ts3?
posted on August 21st, 2016, 10:11 am
thats the thing, even if there is no one on ts3, i am on steam, i see mighty master, or nesi or tryptic or somebody else playing on steam some game , i often ask if they want play fo.... and a games happends, then we jump to ts3, but usualy ts 3 is kinda empty.
posted on August 22nd, 2016, 9:06 pm
Sigh too bad I dont do steam lol such is life they say :(
posted on August 23rd, 2016, 1:23 pm
Since I don't use it on my PC, I can download it on my smartphone and add you correct?
posted on August 23rd, 2016, 9:10 pm
yep
posted on August 24th, 2016, 12:40 pm
Shadow24 wrote:yep

I tried looking to add people, but I cant seem to find it on this mobile version. Can you add JCarrill0
that's me!
posted on August 24th, 2016, 2:07 pm
Just Join tunngle on weekend that when most games are played but many people are waiting for NX to come out be for they come back so all them people should be coming back in 4 years when NX comes out.
posted on August 25th, 2016, 1:36 pm
The Mighty Master2.0 wrote:Just Join tunngle on weekend that when most games are played but many people are waiting for NX to come out be for they come back so all them people should be coming back in 4 years when NX comes out.

So you guys don't want me to use Steam Mobile?
posted on August 26th, 2016, 11:17 pm
I sent you a friend request on steam, JCarrill0. I'm about to release a new version of Tryptic's Mod in a few days :D
posted on August 28th, 2016, 3:40 pm
Yes you can use Steam too i'm just saying if your around and by your PC for a bit and free to play just log in to Tunnge so we can see you and know you free to play
posted on August 29th, 2016, 12:45 am
yeah I got some steam peeps on, but I don't keep tunngle running unless I'm online for a game.
Perhaps you guys can set some weekly events up and see who shows up
posted on November 17th, 2017, 2:20 am
We have about 6 people that play and are looking for more.
Would love to battle with you and your group.

Message me here at Fleetops, or
add me on Steam "FooFighter360" (Steam is the best way to make contact)

I can play weekdays after 6 pm and pretty much every weekend. Central Time USA.
or if you have another messaging program you want to use message me back here.

FooFighter