That Bast***

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on November 13th, 2004, 8:16 pm
Last edited by Gunner#2 on November 13th, 2004, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am truly sory my7 efrind joe posted that he used my name he knew my password i am now using my brothers name i have no need to ask for apoliges only that i nad all of RFO now are at a mermenent state of war with lumpy bob rfo is not disbanded only we now have a new vendeta aginst lumpy bob and all his symphythers doca cola have i ever said such things? i donte think i have what you red was a forgery by lumpy bob and him alone i am very pissed with him as he is a close frind (and possabay not annymore) i cant believe he said euch things of me i am sorry if my message is not fit for this topic but still.

Attention all fleetops members!
I, RFO Cairo1, supreme leader of RFO, hearby state that
1)i cede command to one, PREATOR DEFIANT, and with the position includes all privaleges and duties that come with the position
2) i decree thet this rule cannot be challenged
3)PREATOR DEFIANT cannot be overthrown or kicked out
4)this shall take effect imediatly

RFO, it has been fun commanding you all.

this is 100% crap i love rfo and i know that pretor diffant doesant like RFO so why would i cecide? i have led rfo honarably for a matter of months i demand only that action is taken aginst lumpy bob for member theft and vandisalation
posted on November 13th, 2004, 9:28 pm
its just a game... pepal take vetio games to serisly. vetio games are just enertanment. clans i dont under stand so miny pepal care so much about tham..
posted on November 14th, 2004, 12:46 am
ok i am back doca i hope you know lumpy bob has commited idinity theft and i want you to give hima week ban please he only gets on at 12 am so a day ban dont do muchso as a punishment please 1 week ban him he is a close personal frind so than is why i am very mad
posted on November 14th, 2004, 5:32 am
yes please ban me, what i did was wrong and i need to be punished
posted on November 14th, 2004, 7:30 am
I hope RFO is destroyed, nothing more. If accidents where to happen to members that would be fine too, nothing horrible but so they would no longer be able to use a keyboard for the rest of their life.
posted on November 14th, 2004, 8:14 am
why? what is so bad about us? what did we ever do to you?
posted on November 14th, 2004, 8:35 am
I helped start RFO and people got crazy ideas. Now you kick people for losing a few times, makes me sick.
posted on November 14th, 2004, 11:52 am
we didnt kick him we DEMOTED him. he is stupid and kicked himself, and we would have welcomed him back...until THIS happened
posted on November 14th, 2004, 2:09 pm
ok. DOCa/Optec, some type of punishment is requested by the RFO. We have BANNED him on our boards, just so he knows that. RFO does NOT support the actions or thoughts/ideas of lumpybob209 or cairo1 during the time when CAiro1 was comtrooled by lumpybob209. Lumpybob209 is NOT a member of RFO.

Startrek47
posted on November 14th, 2004, 4:41 pm
lumpybob gets no punishment - just because i am sure he won't do something stupid like that again. stealing others accounts is one of the worst things you can do on a forum. this is not funny at all. you are moving on thin ice lumpybob, i just hope you behave more friendly from now.

Thread closed

DOCa Cola