Forpg

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on April 13th, 2004, 11:38 pm
I am sorry to inform every one that the sitehas had yet another Database error and we have lost it i did have back ups but have recently had to wipe my computer and i lost them all. Characters will have to be made again and approved again. I am very sorry for the inconvience of this.
posted on April 14th, 2004, 5:59 am
Sucks for you guys :D

I successfully played an RPG in A2 just by getting some freinds together and setting all our ships to green alert. I'm not sure how you guys do it but I thought that was pretty fun. Although, even doing that they will attack each other sometimes.

How do you RP? Just over the forums?
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on April 14th, 2004, 10:16 am
basicly you tell a story of what your character is doing either by first or third person ( Eufnoc was walking down the long corridor/ As i walked down the long corridor) you also interact with npcs
posted on April 14th, 2004, 10:27 am
Oic
posted on April 17th, 2004, 3:30 am
It's easy. Realy easy...
posted on April 17th, 2004, 11:39 am
I think it would be better to actually see what your enemy is doing then to talk over the forums for a month trying to figure out whats going on. It's quite fun to tell people you can't go past this nebula or these sensor arrays. When they do move a fleet at sublight speed to make them pay, it's all good.
posted on April 19th, 2004, 7:44 pm
what are you babbling about?
posted on April 19th, 2004, 9:46 pm
How dumb canadians are idiot.
posted on April 19th, 2004, 11:36 pm
CANADIANS ARE IDIOTS!!!!! I'M GOING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS WEBSITE NOW, I"M NOT SURE I LIKE THIS PLACE ANYMORE!!!!!!! IF I DON'T GET JUSTICE, I'M GOING TO VIRTUALLY KILL SOMEONE!
posted on April 20th, 2004, 12:48 am
f***ING RACIST!!!!!!!!!! (sorry for the langusgae), but if people are going to be racist...
posted on April 20th, 2004, 1:03 am
LOL Dude let it go. You don't block someone for fooling around.

I was talking to chris, most canadians arnt idiots. He blocked me so this is the only way I could tell him he's being childish besides private messaging or signing on another SN, which i'm too lazy to do. Either way chris, I bet your not having as much fun in FO without my krew :D
posted on April 20th, 2004, 7:03 am
Last edited by DOCa Cola on April 20th, 2004, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pls, calm down guys. Nobody is dump. Don't go to far with jokes and keep forum languange nice (make sure caps lock is disabled). Thx

DOCa Cola
posted on April 20th, 2004, 11:04 am
Last edited by Anonymous on April 20th, 2004, 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris is mad at me for something and i'm trying to get him to unblock.

P.S. Why use caps lock when you got 2 shifts :D
posted on April 20th, 2004, 1:48 pm
Pls get back to the topic title now and stop arguing around
posted on April 20th, 2004, 1:56 pm
Yes sir! :D
1, 2, 3