Voice of the Klingon Empire

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3
posted on January 26th, 2015, 11:00 pm
Join us for a preview on some of the new Klingon voice work!

Read full article...
Tsar Ivaylo
posted on January 27th, 2015, 10:26 pm
Congratulations to the voice actors and actresses!... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Absolutely amazing! :woot: :thumbsup: All of them! :thumbsup:
And congratulations to the Fleet Operations development team, you people are the best!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
posted on January 28th, 2015, 12:38 am
Very nice. I particularly like the Topmey's self-satisfied, "We have claimed all of the tritanium," the marines', "Relocate this... thing," and their, "I command a piece of junk."
posted on January 28th, 2015, 6:20 pm
Fantastic! I especially love the marines. The female B'rel seems a bit quiet, but they all sound great either way. :thumbsup:
posted on January 29th, 2015, 11:47 pm
Well Done peple :-D

Sounds G R E A T.
posted on January 31st, 2015, 1:10 pm
"I command a piece of junk" - that line got me. :lol:

Interesting voice acting, can't wait to hear it in game.
posted on January 31st, 2015, 4:08 pm
pretty good stuff, look forward to hearing more. in my opinion its the klingons and the romulans that get to have the best lines. perhaps they have more attitude to the lines (and in a way comical)
posted on February 1st, 2015, 9:54 am
Very nice. Especially the marines are awesome. :thumbsup:
posted on February 4th, 2015, 4:14 pm
Well i most say they sound really really good well done FO devs :woot:
posted on February 9th, 2015, 8:29 pm
Well done! Hope the rest of the project is comming along as well.
posted on February 27th, 2015, 1:47 pm
On a side note to Dominus_Noctis good to see that Project Progress page has come down again from last time we talked keep it up dev team
posted on March 7th, 2015, 12:44 pm
Hope we hear some news on when NX is coming so so hard to get anything over 2v2 now and can only ever get 2v2 on a weekend if your lucky
posted on March 17th, 2015, 11:36 am
Absolutely amazing! :thumbsup:
Congratulations to the voice actors and actresses! :thumbsup:
And congratulations to the Fleet Operations development team, you people are the best!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
posted on April 6th, 2015, 2:15 pm
R.I.P Fleet Operations lets hope people come back when/if we ever get to see NX.
posted on April 6th, 2015, 5:42 pm
My you are a downer. The only place Fleet Operations is going is ahead, full impulse power :) (can't warp on a planet :P ).

We've had longer downtimes between versions in the past (with zero comments from the development team mind you), and in each case the community grew larger with each release. We aren't concerned :). We've accomplished some amazing things in the past few months, a few of which we'll talk about "soon".
1, 2, 3