Star Trek Armada Patch 1.3 Project

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on October 1st, 2011, 9:28 am
/win doesn't seem to improve the flickering and it is locked to a small window of 640x480 regardless of resolution settings.
Are there more parameters to force it use a specific resolution in window mode?
posted on October 1st, 2011, 11:30 am
the menu is always locked at 640x480, only the actual game switches to the chosen resolution.
posted on October 1st, 2011, 3:59 pm
when using /win the window seems to be locked as well
using alt+space to bring up the menu doesn't work and the mouse can't be moved outside the game window
posted on October 6th, 2011, 11:26 pm
DOCa. I have one small request if its possible when and if you want to try it. The 320*240 splash screen is waaaaay to small. If your able to increase it to say 800*600 that would be smashing (same goes for A2). I know it sounds unecessary but a nice splash screen really does go well with almost any mod.
posted on October 13th, 2011, 10:00 pm
Love this! Been wanting to play Armada 1 again for such a long time! :D
posted on November 6th, 2011, 4:56 am
Wow! Love the mod! Registered with FleetOps just to show my gratitude towards DOCaCola - Well Done and thanks!

I would really love to know how you did this and if there is anything I can do to help. I really love playing Armada I and would love to make it a tad more stable on modern systems (and fix crash bugs like Transwarp Engine and Transwarp Gate)

-timeimp
posted on July 9th, 2012, 11:18 pm
For anyone that is unaware you can playing Armada 1 on Gameranger which is a free download. See you there.
posted on August 28th, 2012, 5:59 am
Download link is broken with the new website!
posted on August 29th, 2012, 6:28 am
What Dreyas said! Please re-upload to the new site.
posted on July 11th, 2014, 2:39 pm
Is there a direct path to the download page for this patch? the link above sends me to the page to download fleet operations, but I already have. I'm just hoping to patch my Armada 1.
posted on July 11th, 2014, 7:46 pm
You can find the armada 1.3 patch at Moddb :) http://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-ar ... 13-project
posted on August 29th, 2014, 7:10 pm
Did anyone fix the gxf streching issues?

I just installed this. NVIDIA 630 and the issues make the game unplayable.

James
posted on September 2nd, 2014, 8:47 am
Biker1bob wrote:Did anyone fix the gxf streching issues?

I just installed this. NVIDIA 630 and the issues make the game unplayable.

James

I second this ^
I've been trying solution after solution and currently batting 0 out of 1000.

The build I've been attempting to play this game on:

Windows7
Intel core i5
Geforce GTX 660 Ti (Nvidia)

Any solution to this would be helpful.
I also run dual monitors (Only reason I mention this - with patch 1.3 and some other fixes I've attempted; on every load up it blinks about twice on monitor #1 and three times on monitor #2 and slowly launches it self. I don't know if that is the outdated graphics glitching or dual monitors affecting it).

Thank you in advance.
posted on March 29th, 2016, 9:26 am
I have question...

Is there any way to play Armada 1 "inside" FO like a mod - just like A2?? Or is anyone planning to make ultra-classic mod with A1??
posted on March 29th, 2016, 9:41 am
OpetJa wrote:I have question...

Is there any way to play Armada 1 "inside" FO like a mod - just like A2?? Or is anyone planning to make ultra-classic mod with A1??

//www.fleetops.net/forums/modifications/back-to-basics-12462?hilit=armada%201%20super%20classic

Something like that, perhaps?
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6