Fleet Operations 3.2.7

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2
posted on October 20th, 2012, 9:59 am
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on October 20th, 2012, 9:59 am, edited 8 times in total.
Patch 3.2.7 is now live! This version is an intermediate patch to fix several long standing Armada and Fleet Operations' bugs.

Click here to read this article!
posted on October 21st, 2012, 11:25 am
Thanks you works!
posted on October 21st, 2012, 12:11 pm
Heh, finally! Ever since it became clear that 4.0 isn't going to hit the ground in the near future, I hoped at least for a bugfix patch that adressed some of the issues that were solved during development. Especially if its those nasty OOS's - very much appreciated :-)
posted on October 21st, 2012, 1:03 pm
Thank you! :thumbsup:
Downloading....
posted on October 21st, 2012, 2:14 pm
I am curious... Will this fix oos issues in mods too?
posted on October 21st, 2012, 2:49 pm
Ah! So you managed to trace the elusive uxtheme bug :) It's been many years since I was plagued with that bug myself but I am glad to see it has been weedled out :)
posted on October 21st, 2012, 3:03 pm
Adm. Zaxxon wrote:I am curious... Will this fix oos issues in mods too?

yes, some of the fixed bugs should affect modifications
posted on October 21st, 2012, 3:14 pm
Yes, this should fix all true OOS bugs that were not a result of poor ODF coding :)
posted on October 21st, 2012, 4:26 pm
Thank you very much for issuing this patch.

Assuming these fixes were backported from the next version, it's appreciated that you took the time to do so.
posted on October 21st, 2012, 6:28 pm
Just means the real update is still a long way away.

Ill go back into my cave.
posted on October 21st, 2012, 7:41 pm
Finally having a chance to really play the void mod without constant OOS.

Very nice that you took the time to release one for the 3.2.x series as well :thumbsup:
posted on October 21st, 2012, 8:20 pm
Yay now I can release Sigma with the first playable mission. :woot:
posted on October 21st, 2012, 9:26 pm
I'm going to test this by making a scripted map and having the script add a unit to the map. Last time I checked, that was the number one fastest way to go out-of-sync!
posted on October 21st, 2012, 9:53 pm
for those of us that do not play online... does this patch affect anything else? thanks in advance folks
posted on October 21st, 2012, 10:02 pm
Lt.Cmdr Worf wrote:for those of us that do not play online... does this patch affect anything else? thanks in advance folks
Unless you were plagued by the "uxtheme.dll" bug (not sure what that was), it won't change anything. This looks like it is a purely bugfix release intended to keep the 3.2 version series usable for multiplayer games while the dev team works on the next version.
1, 2