Cold Hard Numbers

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on February 23rd, 2012, 5:55 pm
The statement that they will have the same dps is true, I was just being a pedant :P
posted on February 25th, 2012, 7:16 pm
Just wanted to pop in and say I'm really excited about all the changes!!! :woot:

I like that as things change, certain game play aspects will become easier with the introduction of the defensive/offensive profiles.  I can't wait to see my Big D take the damage for my tiny Rhienns. :thumbsup:

Three cheers for Optec and Doca!!! :D
posted on March 4th, 2012, 4:10 am
Are the news posts things done?
posted on March 4th, 2012, 4:42 am
Nope, we're just taking a small unavoidable break as we prepare the next stuff  :thumbsup: . Newsposts will start being posted again soon[sup]tm[/sup]. :)
posted on March 4th, 2012, 10:16 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Nope, we're just taking a small unavoidable break

Translation: Spring break and hangovers.. :sweatdrop:
posted on March 6th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Thanks alot you programming staff for the work you put in Fleet Operations, i`m really curious to see what new goodies will new version brought in!
ketchup_chips
posted on May 20th, 2012, 1:50 am
I like this way better than the current system, it's much easier to understand. Why does it say mitigation though? Reduction wasn't a long enough word? :P

You guys put a ton of work into this game, wow. I'll make a donation once I get my next paycheque, cause this game is easily worth paying for.
posted on May 20th, 2012, 2:39 am
ketchup_chips wrote:... Why does it say mitigation though? Reduction wasn't a long enough word? :P

Free english lessons for us non native speakers. At least that's the only reason i could imagine  :whistling:
posted on May 20th, 2012, 9:03 am
Well why stop there then? There are plenty of words that could be replaced by simpler ones. Hell, you could probably make a Basic-English language pack. :lol:

"Mitigation" is just the right word for the job, though. It specifies that it's reducing the force/intensity of something, rather than reducing the physical amount.
posted on May 20th, 2012, 10:35 am
Atlantis wrote:Well why stop there then? There are plenty of words that could be replaced by simpler ones...

Nah, the Devs start to go for the more advanced. For beginner lessons install 325 or previous version.  :D
posted on May 21st, 2012, 1:46 pm
Dominus_Noctis wrote:Nope, we're just taking a small unavoidable break as we prepare the next stuff  :thumbsup: . Newsposts will start being posted again soon[sup]tm[/sup]. :)

:lol: I feel like in 1:22!

Ricochet, the half life game no one has heard of.
- YouTube
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6