Mod:: STA2:FO - Apocalypse Unleashed

1, 2
posted on June 20th, 2011, 10:33 pm
Right after my old mod was corrupted with the remaster of my laptop I have had to restart the mod so decided to rename the mod as an expansion to FO
posted on June 20th, 2011, 10:36 pm
The STA2 Import mod got corrupted?
posted on June 20th, 2011, 11:24 pm
no my orig mod the concept a3
posted on June 20th, 2011, 11:36 pm
Bummer, best of luck on the "reboot" :thumbsup:
posted on June 20th, 2011, 11:37 pm
gotta redo most of the work
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 2:37 am
Do you have any info on your mod elsewhere?
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 3:20 am
that stinks... 
posted on June 23rd, 2011, 6:08 am
yh the old link is this

Star Trek Armada II: Fleet Operations - Mod In Progress: Concept Armada 3

decided to make a new thread to basically clean it up as the overall concept has changed since it was started
posted on August 3rd, 2011, 10:22 pm
ok its been a while since I updated but here is a quick update

Picture 1 shows my new planet trigger (mainly a modified dilithium moon trigger
that atm only triggers either a class m planet with rings or a class m planet without

both planets have gravity wells and are colonization and mine-able either by a borg or 8472 collector or by an orbital

Attachments

FOScreenShot_110803_223307.png
FOScreenShot_110803_213736.png
FOScreenShot_110803_214344.png
posted on August 4th, 2011, 1:57 am
Sweet!
posted on August 4th, 2011, 3:19 am
Now that my friends, is pretty B)
posted on August 5th, 2011, 8:20 am
hehehe thx guys now just need a trigger for each planet type
posted on August 17th, 2011, 8:46 pm
ok a mini update if you can call it that

I've decided to add the galaxy variant nimitz as shown in these pictures

http://en.hiddenfrontier.com/images/6/6 ... ass-01.jpg

http://en.hiddenfrontier.com/images/5/5 ... ass-02.jpg

info about the ship

Class History:

The Nimitz-class prototype, the USS Nimitz, was conceived of in 2374 during the darkest days of the Dominion War. Engineers at the Utopia Planitia Fleet Yards effectively combined two available Galaxy-class saucer sections (one with heavy modification to serve as fighter storage and maintenance facilities) along with an available stardrive section and fused them together into a workable, if ungainly, starship capable of deploying large numbers of auxiliary craft rapidly. The Nimitz was employed during the late stages of the war to provide heavy fighter support. It was subsequently assigned to the 12th Fleet stationed at starbase Deep Space 12. Owing to the expense required in maintaining what was effectively two Galaxy-class starships plus its embarked auxiliary craft, Starfleet Command opted not to proceed with additional development or production of this model in lieu of original designs that could serve the same function more efficiently and effectively. The Nimitz herself was subsequently decommissioned sometime after early 2379, being disassembled for use in the construction of additional Galaxy-class explorers.

Class Specifications:

The front saucer section of the vessel was incapable of separation, unlike it's Galaxy-class progenitor. However, the aft saucer section, containing the auxiliary craft launch bays, was capable of separating. It also retained docking latches so that a Galaxy-class stardrive section could dock with it whether it has separated from its mother-ship or not.
posted on September 4th, 2011, 5:13 am
I love that ship!

How goes the mod Blade???
posted on September 11th, 2011, 5:28 pm
lol slow just spent a week in tunisia so wiill get bck on it asap
1, 2