Star Trek Armada II Import

1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
posted on April 4th, 2014, 12:29 pm
First post updated.
posted on May 14th, 2014, 4:58 am
Hey TChapman500 or Blade (or anyone for that matter) I never thought to ask, but is the save game function restored when using the new 4.0 loader? I don't remember anyone mentioning it?

And I don't mean any disrespect to the devs when I ask this, but since you've been testing it for a while are there any issues you've found? Is there any reason to stay with the 3.2.7 loader anymore?
posted on December 5th, 2014, 12:58 am
Sorry for the VERY late reply. The save game function has not been tested as far as I know. And I don't think we're going back to the 3.2.7 loader.

I'm going to try to put the mod on GitHub to allow for better updating.
posted on January 2nd, 2015, 4:06 am
Finally got it to work, so, just some more information if other people, like me, would look up for this mod, as I had some difficulties to get it to work optimally (that is, using FO 4.0 loader, 1.0d version )

Installed FO 3.2.7
Installed Sigma mod (as it contains the FO 4.0 Loader, I don't know if there is another way to get it, it was the only one I found)
Unziped Classic Mod 1.0d in Star Trek Armada II Fleet Operations\Data\mods

And, that was it, after that, the only issue I found is that Old save files doesn't work (I was using 3.2.7 and 1.0b), however, the progress in the campaign was still there

Thanks TChapman500, Blade, and FO for bringing back this game!
posted on January 9th, 2015, 8:55 pm
Thanks for your feedback, Ricardo1701.

Bad news. I made a critical error while building the GitHub repository. So now I have to restart from scratch revert back to before the error and restart from their
posted on January 11th, 2015, 5:07 pm
The GitHub repository for this mod is now complete.
posted on July 13th, 2016, 1:40 pm
Is this mod still being updated?
posted on July 14th, 2016, 2:51 pm
Not really (at least not by me). But it should still be playable.
posted on July 21st, 2016, 11:11 pm
TChapman500 wrote:Not really (at least not by me). But it should still be playable.

I started getting into Armada 2 again and recently got people using 1.25 Unofficial patch, but was wondering it I can get this to work better since it was supposedly more stable.
posted on July 21st, 2016, 11:39 pm
It seems to work well with long games last time I checked.
posted on July 22nd, 2016, 12:02 am
TChapman500 wrote:It seems to work well with long games last time I checked.

Is it possible to host more then 4 players online? seems we get thrown out of sync when we are using the regular armada 2.
posted on July 22nd, 2016, 3:34 am
The Fleet Ops loader does well with 4v4 matches, so this mod should be no different. Most of the OOS errors have been fixed for a long time. But do let me know if it does indeed go OOS.
posted on July 22nd, 2016, 1:09 pm
TChapman500 wrote:The Fleet Ops loader does well with 4v4 matches, so this mod should be no different. Most of the OOS errors have been fixed for a long time. But do let me know if it does indeed go OOS.

I had some issues using the 4.0 loader, so I'm using the stables version.
posted on August 8th, 2016, 9:38 pm
Thank you for the help. V worked just fine for the trade menu on the cargo ships.
posted on August 19th, 2016, 9:40 pm
Is this the correct version: http://www.moddb.com/games/star-trek-ar ... a2-classic

Also TChapman500, you made the mod right? Are you the uploader on MODDB?

For the record, I got my Mod from here, and NOT MODDB, but I do link to the MODDB site.
1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21