Star Wars Addon Semi-Final Version

posted on November 22nd, 2013, 7:29 pm
Semi-final version. All components and ships are functional. Only the nice stuff remains like the
system backgrounds, miniimages, weapon icons things like that.

Included in this version, Federation Runabout, type 5,6 and 2 shuttles and well as the
delta flyer. Federation stations now come with shuttlebays for added protection.

Rebel warpins: CIS Remnant, Republic Loyalists (Mint Condition, Refitted), Imperial Defectors
Imperial Warpin: Old Guard (Clone Wars Republic ships painted in Imperial Colors)
All warpins are via advanced hypercomm relay, look for it in the construction ship menus it should be the last thing you can build.

If you encounter any issues please provide a detailed account of what occurred and what was going on. I will do my best to fix it.

Be Advised the star wars ships, stations and research have not been optimized some take awhile to build while other are more immediate.
I plan to balance out the resource requirements and build times.

I will be adding the scouts for the Romulans and Klingons as a heavy bomber type craft in the final version.

I hope you enjoy this mod.

Credits: I did not make any ship or texture used in this mod. All ships and textures belong to their respective owners
and I humbly ask permission to use these ships. If you recognize your work and don't want me to use it please let me know.

Here is the dropbox link Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oyd7655c8bne0 ... 0Addon.zip
posted on January 8th, 2014, 2:55 am
This is a second semi-final version. All components are functional and balanced as best i can tell. Capital ship weapons will not fire on fighters/shuttles/bombers etc. There is a bug with the Imperial AI that I haven't figured out yet. I'll be working on the final product which will include system icons, images, miniimages etc.

Enjoy! And Please Please Please Tell me what you think?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n3evvhfg0ijl ... %20Mod.zip
posted on January 9th, 2014, 7:23 pm
Hi. Nice work. This time we have some action :-)
posted on July 12th, 2014, 5:58 pm
I've been spending the past day or so searching for working download links for STvSW for Armada 1, then trying to get the bloody thing to work. After that failed (absurdly stretched polygons, like the sort you see when the GPU's overheating or broken), tried the demo for Armada 2. After that failed, I was rather annoyed (though FO has proven to be remarkably fun, and more importantly functional). Can't express sufficiently how delighted I am to see this mod.

EDIT: After playing about with it for a bit, i've noticed the following:
Lighting on the Imperial I and II seems odd; only way I can describe it is the parts that should be lightest are darkest, and the parts that should be darkest are lightest.
Secondary medium and heavy turbolaser research seems to be borked; researching them does not yield me access to the ships that require it. Also a little red error model shows up on the KDY R&D structure after something got researched; forgot what specifically it was.
Fighters don't follow through wormholes, so they end up taking the really long way. They also tend to be a significant contributing factor to framerate slowdown. If at all possible (i don't know if it is, I have the modding skills of a lobotomised lemur), I think they should be organised into wings that behave as one unit.
Storage yard morphs into an error model when upgraded.
The light turbolaser turret is extraordinarily weak, while the heavy is death incarnate.
Various oddities in scale, but tbh i'm not that bothered about it personally.

Those minor issues notwithstanding, i've had a great deal of fun with this mod, I much appreciate you making it.
posted on January 24th, 2016, 10:44 pm
Sorry, daft question, new to FO.

How do I install the mod?
posted on January 25th, 2016, 8:29 am
just unzip into your Mods folder (Star Trek Armada II Fleet Operations/Data/mods) and start the game.
posted on August 1st, 2016, 8:27 am
I feel you on the Star trek vs star wars mod for Armada 1. I spent the better part of the last few days trying to get the multiplayer to work for my son and I, but it was all in vain. I came across this post and my interest was piqued. Per chance, do you have an active link for this mod? I would love to give it a go! :)
posted on August 1st, 2016, 5:56 pm
Nyv wrote:I feel you on the Star trek vs star wars mod for Armada 1. I spent the better part of the last few days trying to get the multiplayer to work for my son and I, but it was all in vain. I came across this post and my interest was piqued. Per chance, do you have an active link for this mod? I would love to give it a go! :)

I have a mod for armada 1 (star wars vs Star Trek) and I am working on a working armada 1 fix for current OS.

by chance is this FO mod the Star Wars Fleet Command mod?
posted on August 8th, 2016, 11:16 pm
I just saw this and I want to try it out, but the link is dead D:
posted on April 21st, 2018, 11:56 am
Hi, does anyone still have the files for this mod? Unfortunately the Dropbox links are dead :(

Thanks