My Completed Mod - Dominion War Era theme

1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
posted on June 29th, 2017, 2:37 pm
picard456 wrote:Someone had requested in the past that I streamline the Fed alliance side by having less 'stuff'. So all klingons, Romulans and Federation ships will be built in the same shipyards.

Anyone disagree with this idea?

This seem like a bad move they really should be a small yard and a big yard and if you wanna go all out an avd yeard that have one or 2 ships in one yard for all ship sound less fun
posted on June 29th, 2017, 4:58 pm
Star_Mighty_Master wrote:
picard456 wrote:Someone had requested in the past that I streamline the Fed alliance side by having less 'stuff'. So all klingons, Romulans and Federation ships will be built in the same shipyards.

Anyone disagree with this idea?

This seem like a bad move they really should be a small yard and a big yard and if you wanna go all out an avd yeard that have one or 2 ships in one yard for all ship sound less fun

I am confused about what you wanted to say here.

There are two alliance sides, like from the Dominion War, Dominion Alliance (Dominion, Cardassian and Breen) and the Federation alliance (Federation, Klingons and Romulans).

So in my mod the Dominion alliance is basically all the Cardassian stations and constructors and the Dominion and Breen ships being in the Cardassian shipyards.

However, on the Fed side everything is separate, separate constructors for each race and the ships are built in different shipyards. Someone in the past brought up the idea about making the Federation side equal to to dominion side and just have the klingons, romulans and feds build their ships in the same shipyards.

So does no one want this change made?
posted on July 1st, 2017, 2:52 am
Breen Avatars.... Thanks to Squire James for making them.

Attachments

breen avatars.png
Breen
breen avatars.png (1013.73 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
posted on July 1st, 2017, 12:39 pm
Avatars look good, I think that the way the Federation Alliance was made up originally was good, I don't think they need to be changed at all.
posted on July 1st, 2017, 2:32 pm
scimitarfan wrote:Avatars look good, I think that the way the Federation Alliance was made up originally was good, I don't think they need to be changed at all.

Yeah, I might just leave the fed alliance as is. I don't think it really slows down the gameplay having extra construction ships.

Btw, check your messages, you wanted to be a beta tester... I left you a message.
posted on July 6th, 2017, 2:13 am
Here are some new avatars made by Squire james for the dominion alliance and federation alliance.

Attachments

federation alliance.png
Federation alliance
federation alliance.png (831.08 KiB) Viewed 991 times
Dominion alliance.png
Dominion alliance
Dominion alliance.png (965.67 KiB) Viewed 991 times
posted on July 6th, 2017, 3:06 am
New title screen

also courtesy of Squire james modifying a Dominion War promo picture.

Attachments

new title screen.png
new title screen.png (645.95 KiB) Viewed 988 times
posted on July 6th, 2017, 10:20 am
That's nice.
posted on July 7th, 2017, 8:13 pm
Anyone else want to beta test???

I only have a hand full of people and I'd like more just to make it a quick beta test to have it released within two weeks.
posted on July 7th, 2017, 9:35 pm
I could if you would like another? I sadly wouldn't be able to do multiplayer tests as my schedule is quite hectic (no worries if you really need someone who can) but could give it tests in skirmish mode for you certainly.

I am a bit guilty I never did get around to commenting on this; love the idea of the project and felt your last release was impressive. Am looking forward to seeing your additions and changes to it.
posted on July 7th, 2017, 9:52 pm
T-Man wrote:I could if you would like another? I sadly wouldn't be able to do multiplayer tests as my schedule is quite hectic (no worries if you really need someone who can) but could give it tests in skirmish mode for you certainly.

I am a bit guilty I never did get around to commenting on this; love the idea of the project and felt your last release was impressive. Am looking forward to seeing your additions and changes to it.

Of course, I just sent you a private message.
posted on July 8th, 2017, 9:22 pm
I've literally just discovered this mod and would love to support it. Do you still need beta testers? I have time to try it tomorrow and a little this week potentially
posted on July 8th, 2017, 9:31 pm
tylerrooke wrote:I've literally just discovered this mod and would love to support it. Do you still need beta testers? I have time to try it tomorrow and a little this week potentially

of course, send me a private message with your e-mail. I send large files via we transfer and you need e-mails with them.
1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14