Battlestar Galactica (cancelled)

1, 2, 3
posted on July 26th, 2012, 6:53 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on February 3rd, 2017, 8:16 am, edited 10 times in total.
Humanity was ultimately defeated in a sneak attack on their homeworlds by the Cylons.Protected by the last surviving capital warship, a "battlestar" called Galactica, the survivors fled in any ships that were available to them. The Commander of the Galactica, Adama, led this "rag-tag fugitive fleet" of 220 ships in search of a new home. They began a quest to find the long-lost thirteenth tribe of humanity that had settled on a legendary planet called Earth. However, the Cylons continued to relentlessly pursue them across the galaxy.

Finding the way to Earth, the Galactica receives a television transmission from Earth showing the Apollo 11 moon landing in July 1969. After a voyage of 30 years, the Galactica reached to Earth, with the hope and promise of finding a new life and a new beginning. The Commander of the Galactica, Adama, began negotiations with Earth hoping for good cooperation. Soon he created an alliance between the Colonials and Earth, which was was called Earth Alliance. Commander Adama and his team helped the technological development of the Earth, creating a serious defense system against the Cylons, if they arrived near Earth. The Colonial engineers offered assistance to the engineers from Earth, creating large space stations with artificial gravity, spaceships with stronger ion propulsions and of course a strong defense system against the alien invaders, the Cylons.
posted on July 26th, 2012, 8:55 pm
It seems we have a very large variety of units available here! :woot:

You did miss one though: The old Cylon basestar which was basically only a single Y-shape to it, not the 2 Y's that the contemporary ones have.
posted on July 27th, 2012, 4:01 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on April 18th, 2016, 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi. YES , I have in the game the old Cylon basestar, the Hades Class Basestar as Starbase. If you lilke you can add as a battleship too. In the Fleet Ops version, will be there too. Give me a few days to finish the Fleet Ops Mod, until there, you can play with the Armada 2 Mod. Thanks.
posted on July 31st, 2012, 4:45 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 11th, 2012, 9:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome - "Finale":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH8EDRptVAQ
posted on July 31st, 2012, 7:39 pm
Download only for registered members.

Sad, I really wanted to give a BSG mod a chance that survived Bsg Online...
posted on July 31st, 2012, 8:36 pm
_Zap_ wrote:Download only for registered members.

with 4shared signup is free, you're allowed to access the file with a free account, you get the standard shit as with all rapidshare clones, waiting time to download, low priority etc.
posted on July 31st, 2012, 8:50 pm
Myles wrote:
_Zap_ wrote:Download only for registered members.

with 4shared signup is free, you're allowed to access the file with a free account, you get the standard shit as with all rapidshare clones, waiting time to download, low priority etc.

Guess so, but I really don't see any reason for me to register when there's plenty of 1-click-hosts that don't require you to jump through such hoops. (and send you spam).
posted on July 31st, 2012, 10:37 pm
_Zap_ wrote:Guess so, but I really don't see any reason for me to register when there's plenty of 1-click-hosts that don't require you to jump through such hoops. (and send you spam).

swings and roundabouts, each site does some things well, but is annoying in other ways, having to login removes the need for annoying captchas/myriad of buttons and such stuff that the other "1 click" hosts have, 4shared is one of the least annoying sites (mediafire is still the best imo), after the counter finishes, the download button appears.

also they don't send me spam, ever. personally, i was expecting them to do so, but they apparently realise that gmail would just deal with it anyway.

i don't use the site for anything other than downloading, and having a throwaway account doesn't bother me.
posted on August 1st, 2012, 2:36 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on September 21st, 2012, 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:)
posted on August 1st, 2012, 2:54 pm
Downloading this.... Thanks! :thumbsup: I do prefer sites that don't require create an account too but I'll make an exception here.
posted on August 5th, 2012, 6:32 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on September 21st, 2012, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No problem. Hope you find interesting my mods. Check out my Wing Commander Mods too :-)
posted on August 6th, 2012, 5:56 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on March 5th, 2013, 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If anybody is interested, you can transform your Battlestar Galactica into a space carrier, transporting on-board some fighters. I read about this idea on this forum and I made a try and this work.
First you need to adapt the assembler ship technology to your space carrier. Then, when you arrive to your destination, you can launch into space your fighters. The process is that you assemble your fighters in the space and then launch them into the action to fight with the enemy. In the "Star Wars Empire at War" your space carrier launch instantly the fighters. In the Fleet Ops, you need to build them. So, the other of my mods for Fleet Ops, will contain "real" space carriers with fighters on-board :-)
posted on August 9th, 2012, 4:58 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 11th, 2012, 9:48 am, edited 2 times in total.
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome : "Episode 1":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT79x4qM4FE
posted on August 9th, 2012, 5:26 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 11th, 2012, 9:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome : "Episode 2":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdisGiivP9c
posted on August 9th, 2012, 5:38 pm
Last edited by miklosgo on December 11th, 2012, 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Battlestar Galactica: Blood and... : "Episodes 3 & 4":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXCnuArj4b8
1, 2, 3